Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Are many of you under the weather?

Are many of you under the weather?

Old Sep 22nd 2014, 3:52 am
Éireann go Brách

Londonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are many of you under the weather?

Originally Posted by Oink
"Don't come into work if you're feeling ill they say." Yet, when I roll in a bit late with a pounding headache, an upset stomach and reeking of booze, I get a talking to. Double standards if you ask me.
Ah... it's Gordon Campbell
Old Sep 23rd 2014, 2:36 am
cxx
BE Enthusiast

cxx has a reputation beyond reputecxx has a reputation beyond reputecxx has a reputation beyond reputecxx has a reputation beyond reputecxx has a reputation beyond reputecxx has a reputation beyond reputecxx has a reputation beyond reputecxx has a reputation beyond reputecxx has a reputation beyond reputecxx has a reputation beyond reputecxx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are many of you under the weather?

Originally Posted by Siouxie
I had a similar bug to that - the cough lasted 3-4 weeks before it finally went but that was probably due to me being a smoker too; others who got it the cough lasted around 2 weeks. I don't take medications unless I am really sickly so just used hot lemon drinks, the odd advil and that was about it.

Thankfully now completely over it.

Hope you feel better soon!
I've got some kind of flu thing which I think I caught from a 'friend' who decided that meeting up and sharing germs was a far better idea than staying home!! I was hoping it was a 7 day thing