Go Back   British Expats / Living & Moving Abroad / Canada / The Maple Leaf

Old Dec 7th 2017, 2:13 am   #1276
Hamster Killer
Premium Member

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lunchtime Choices

Quote:
Originally Posted by bats View Post
Hmm, I suppose you could make a volcano shape with the mash and put the egg in the crater.
That works too.

I don't suppose that you make a wheel when eating porridge too?
BristolUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th 2017, 2:28 am   #1277
bats 
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BristolUK View Post
That works too.

I don't suppose that you make a wheel when eating porridge too?
You were right not to suppose but tell me about it and I'll give it a try.
bats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th 2017, 2:42 am   #1278
Hamster Killer
Premium Member

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You were right not to suppose but tell me about it and I'll give it a try.
Fairly thick porridge in a wide shallow dish. Small spoon and scoop one side to the other and eat. Then do the same across the line. If it's the right consistency it won't fill in what you scooped.

Then do two more across the angles but on the fourth one, don't eat, put the dollop in the middle so you have spokes and hub.

Admire work, then eat the rest.

Old Dec 7th 2017, 12:37 pm   #1279
bats 
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BristolUK View Post
Fairly thick porridge in a wide shallow dish. Small spoon and scoop one side to the other and eat. Then do the same across the line. If it's the right consistency it won't fill in what you scooped.

Then do two more across the angles but on the fourth one, don't eat, put the dollop in the middle so you have spokes and hub.

Admire work, then eat the rest.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images...images__2_.jpg
It has possibilities but I'm more in favour of eating around the edge making the circle smaller
bats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th 2017, 12:44 pm   #1280
Hamster Killer
Premium Member

Quote:
It has possibilities but I'm more in favour of eating around the edge making the circle smaller
Old Dec 9th 2017, 6:05 pm   #1281
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

To save time at work a can of Moroccan style chick-pea soup from a dollar store, ( Just 3 minutes in the microwave! ) with a little Tabasco. It's good, and I'm buying more.

Go Back   British Expats / Living & Moving Abroad / Canada / The Maple Leaf