Lunchtime Choices

Old Aug 3rd 2017, 7:32 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lunchtime Choices

2 slices of heaven, pizza 97.
Attached Thumbnails Lunchtime Choices-20170803_121623_001.jpg  
Old Aug 3rd 2017, 8:37 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caretaker
2 slices of heaven, pizza 97.
Looks lovely. I popped home for lunch and as HID is back this was my lunch. Hopefully the afters is more exciting.
Attached Thumbnails Lunchtime Choices-img_0334.jpg  
Old Aug 6th 2017, 10:17 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

I had A&W burger and chips and root beer for lunch, (Mama Burger combo), then took a bunch of peaches and cherries I brought back from the Okanagan to the club and treated everyone up while I had a couple of beers. I brought 3 cases of peaches and a case of cherries back, and should have brought another case of peaches, they're fantastic.. picked on Thursday morning. The stores here have nothing like it, both peaches and cherries are far bigger and tastier than theirs.
Old Aug 19th 2017, 7:00 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

I started work so early there was no breakfast for me , so now I'm having stuffed chicken breasts, a big salad, bratwurst, and in light of the holiday (I Love Regina Day), I'm celebrating our cultural diversity by drinking some Scotch, och aye!
Old Aug 19th 2017, 9:24 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caretaker
I started work so early there was no breakfast for me , so now I'm having stuffed chicken breasts, a big salad, bratwurst, and in light of the holiday (I Love Regina Day), I'm celebrating our cultural diversity by drinking some Scotch, och aye!
HID is in Saskatoon this weekend. She asked a couple of days ago whether I'd like to go. I still haven't quite stopped laughing. For lunch today, I'm having a large piece of one of the Chinook (king) salmons I caught yesterday. The other ones are at the fish processor. I caught two 16lbs, one 18lbs and late in the day a 25lbs hog. I know what you're about say, that's too many on a single license but I had two other's on my boat and it is my boat, my petrol, my beer and my Doritos so I got the fish.
Old Aug 19th 2017, 9:59 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oink
HID is in Saskatoon this weekend. She asked a couple of days ago whether I'd like to go. I still haven't quite stopped laughing.

...I know what you're about say, that's too many on a single license..
They have a limit on that?
Old Aug 19th 2017, 10:22 pm

Originally Posted by BristolUK

They have a limit on that?
Yes, two Chinook per license.
Old Aug 19th 2017, 10:55 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Unlimited other fish? If you throw one back can you get a bigger one?
Old Aug 21st 2017, 1:41 am
Oscar nominated

Old Sep 3rd 2017, 6:59 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

Steak and eggs. No Frills has sirloin for $5/lb so I bought 2 large ones to bbq or broil and 2 small ones for steak and eggs.
Old Sep 7th 2017, 8:32 pm

Half a skinless chicken breast and a homemade Greek style salad and a glass of water.

I'm building up credits for the debauchery of next weeks fishing beano.
Old Sep 8th 2017, 12:11 am
Oscar nominated

...debauchery of next weeks fishing beano.
Did you get your T Shirts and posters sorted?
Old Sep 8th 2017, 12:40 am

Originally Posted by BristolUK
Did you get your T Shirts and posters sorted?
No, I decided not to bother and will invest the money on upgrading the catering.
Old Oct 1st 2017, 7:52 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

Chicken with black bean sauce, rice and my home made kimchee.
Old Oct 3rd 2017, 7:42 pm

What the naff should I eat for lunch?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.