Lunchtime Choices

You're on Page 3 of 85
Go to
  • Re: Lunchtime Choices
    Quote: Sorry, but this just screams double entendre.
    You reveal too much about yourself in this comment, but then so does Greenhill!
    I have had an endoscope put up my nose - on purpose, of course to look at my vocal chords. I thought that was the weirdest feeling in the world, until the doctor pulled it out again YUK!
    Quote: Sorry, but this just screams double entendre.
    A woman walks into a pub and asks for a double entendre,
    so the barman gave her one.

IGMC
    Quote: A woman walks into a pub and asks for a double entendre,
    so the barman gave her one.

IGMC

Last night I was talking to good looking woman. She asked me if I preferred breasts or legs. I told her what I really liked was a shaved pussy.

Apparently I’m no longer welcome at KFC.
    Quote: Last night I was talking to good looking woman. She asked me if I preferred breasts or legs. I told her what I really liked was a shaved pussy.

Apparently I’m no longer welcome at KFC.
    Or the PDSA, I would suppose.
    <COUGHS>

Family forum, G rated yadda yadda yadda....

Today it was a spicy homemade chili con carne, rice and a little coarsely grated sharp cheddar for the topping. For pudding, it was a rather uninspiring apple.
    Spaghetti lasagne
    Quote: Today it was a spicy homemade chili con carne, rice and a little coarsely grated sharp cheddar for the topping. For pudding, it was a rather uninspiring apple.
    I had chicken schwarma - now I need a nap.
    Ham sandwich, again.
    Quote: I had chicken schwarma - now I need a nap.
    I like those, they're like kebabs.
    Rare roast beef on a roll with Gouda cheese and mustard from the local Dutch delicatessen.

Rare enough to look as though the cow was just slaughtered outside.

Lovely.
    No lunch at all at lunchtime! I am finding it hard what with not being at work until next week and having to answer Skyping OH in the early hours of the morning to fit in with PDT his end.
    Had my 'lunch' later - a nicely-done REAL burger (without a bun), served with grilled Portobello mushrooms topped with sliced tomato and a few dots of blue cheese and a very small portion of leftover boiled potatoes that I sauteed.
    Really yummy!
    Quote: No lunch at all at lunchtime! I am finding it hard what with not being at work until next week and having to answer Skyping OH in the early hours of the morning to fit in with PDT his end.
    Had my 'lunch' later - a nicely-done REAL burger (without a bun), served with grilled Portobello mushrooms topped with sliced tomato and a few dots of blue cheese and a very small portion of leftover boiled potatoes that I sauteed.
    Really yummy!
    That does sound very good. I have found that roquefort makes a nice blue cheese topping on burgers, its a little too strong for chicken but ground beef as a flavour tends to stand up for itself.
    leftovers.

Quote: That does sound very good. I have found that roquefort makes a nice blue cheese topping on burgers, its a little too strong for chicken but ground beef as a flavour tends to stand up for itself.
    Can't beat home cooking Mind you, I can't afford to eat out, so no choice but to get good at it. Today mine was Yorkshire Blue, I think. I like it quite ripe, so it is sometimes hard to tell what it started out as by the time I deem it ready for use
    Dolcelatte is my favourite, especially in pasta with garlic, spinach and mushrooms.
    I might have that tomorrow!