Koogar (2)

Old Jul 21st 2006, 2:20 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Koogar (2)

A reet sound bloke.

Great to meet you last nite lad. Hope you didnt get stripped, tarred and Feathered after I left you alone at that ladies mercy.

Butch

(btw I'll try to find a Blonde wig for next time you're in town )
Old Jul 21st 2006, 2:41 pm
Just Joined

the mellors has much to be proud ofthe mellors has much to be proud ofthe mellors has much to be proud ofthe mellors has much to be proud ofthe mellors has much to be proud ofthe mellors has much to be proud ofthe mellors has much to be proud ofthe mellors has much to be proud ofthe mellors has much to be proud ofthe mellors has much to be proud ofthe mellors has much to be proud of
Default Re: Koogar (2)

i hope you looked after him is he still alive ?
Old Jul 21st 2006, 2:44 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by the mellors
i hope you looked after him is he still alive ?
I'm hoping so :scared:
I maybe able to let you about 9pm your time. Otherwise he'll be on when he gets to Saskatoon (apparently).
Old Jul 21st 2006, 3:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
A reet sound bloke.

Great to meet you last nite lad. Hope you didnt get stripped, tarred and Feathered after I left you alone at that ladies mercy.

Butch

So he made it did he? Hope you didnt corrupt him too much BC!
Old Jul 21st 2006, 3:14 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by willmore
So he made it did he? Hope you didnt corrupt him too much BC!
Hey if he got\gets corrupted I'm accepting NO blame what so ever.
Old Jul 21st 2006, 4:48 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

A reet sound bloke.

Butch

I aint no lady!

No tar and feathers (allergies) but I stripped him, rubbed him up with babyoil and launched him into the Bow River in a rubber raft... he should make it to Saskatoon in a maybe a week.... assuming the Bow goes to Saskatoon (whoops, never thought about that ).

Nice stuff: Koog got a free shooter and a hearty 'Welcome to Canada' after telling that nice bartender he had just landed in Canada.
Old Jul 21st 2006, 5:23 pm

I just received a quick call from koog... alive and well in Saskatoon!

( he must a caught a fast current )
Old Jul 21st 2006, 6:36 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Alive and well (apart from a sore head and a funny rash) in saskatoon.
Nice to meet Butch and Ro last night.
Butch took it upon himself to flash his tackle at some poor unsuspecting asian chap in the toilets then used the excuse that he thought it was me
The glass floor in the calgary tower will officially take the weight of Ro and me while I jump up and down on it scaring tourists with video cameras and small vegetables never tasted so good.
The koogar has landed
Old Jul 21st 2006, 6:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by koogar
Butch took it upon himself to flash his tackle at some poor unsuspecting asian chap in the toilets then used the excuse that he thought it was me
The glass floor in the calgary tower will officially take the weight of Ro and me while I jump up and down on it scaring tourists with video cameras and small vegetables never tasted so good.
The koogar has landed

Welcome to Canada love - hope you settle in quickly!

Enjoy yourself. Wish I was closer so I could meet you!
Old Jul 21st 2006, 8:51 pm

The glass floor in the calgary tower will officially take the weight of Ro and me while I jump up and down on it scaring tourists with video cameras
Before the glass cracked:
Attached Thumbnails Koogar (2)-dscn1956.jpg  
Old Jul 21st 2006, 10:18 pm
Banned

The koogar has landed
AHEM

Butch NEARLY Flashed his tackle (fishing tackle that is).
Old Jul 21st 2006, 10:24 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

AHEM

Butch NEARLY Flashed his tackle (fishing tackle that is).
you must have been after tiddlers then
Old Jul 21st 2006, 10:27 pm
Banned

you must have been after tiddlers then
By the way Ro cant find her Beaver!!! Have you seen it? (since last nite I mean )
Old Jul 21st 2006, 10:43 pm
Whatacomplete Member

By the way Ro cant find her Beaver!!! Have you seen it? (since last nite I mean )
Dunno mate. Has it gone missin?
It looked very happy when I saw it this mornin.
Old Jul 21st 2006, 10:45 pm
Banned

Dunno mate. Has it gone missin?
It looked very happy when I saw it this mornin.
I can only imagine.
But yes she couldnt find it at lunch to show Calgal.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.