Reload this Page >

Kids.........don't ya just luv em

Kids.........don't ya just luv em

Old Jul 27th 2006, 5:44 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kids.........don't ya just luv em

Originally Posted by Tuppence
My mum is still looking after my lego for me
My stepson's mum is more concerned about legover.
Old Jul 27th 2006, 8:34 pm
sticky beaking

R2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to behold

My boys are now playing with the Action Man Army jeep and trailer that my husband had as a wee nipper

Hub wishes he hadn't given it too them as my nearly 3 yr old is a tad heavy handed , and what has survived 30 yrs now looks like its on its last legs. Tragic !
Old Jul 28th 2006, 6:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Linda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by R2D2
My boys are now playing with the Action Man Army jeep and trailer that my husband had as a wee nipper

Hub wishes he hadn't given it too them as my nearly 3 yr old is a tad heavy handed , and what has survived 30 yrs now looks like its on its last legs. Tragic !

Eldest did exactly the same with hubby's Tonker truck.......it survived 30 years of hubby and his brother, ours had it less that 2 weeks and managed to break the window.

Linda
Old Jul 29th 2006, 1:45 pm
Will work for shoes.....

wonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond repute

LOL, Must be a boy thing my husband made the mistake of giving our boy some of his old star wars figures and space ships, they lasted all of an hour before they got damaged !

As for my older boy whos nearly 13, i knew we were in for trouble the day he started showering daily without being prompted !, i now seem to have packs of giggling girls knocking my door on a much too regular basis for my liking, ahh for the days of lego to come back.......
Old Jul 29th 2006, 5:19 pm
sticky beaking

R2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by wonderwoman
LOL, Must be a boy thing my husband made the mistake of giving our boy some of his old star wars figures and space ships, they lasted all of an hour before they got damaged !

As for my older boy whos nearly 13, i knew we were in for trouble the day he started showering daily without being prompted !, i now seem to have packs of giggling girls knocking my door on a much too regular basis for my liking, ahh for the days of lego to come back.......
hee hee, that made me giggle. I have 2 (incredibly handsome) little chappies and I can just imagine the hords of girlies coming a callin' in a few yrs. So can my husband unfortunately (hee hee!!!!) I'll have to ensure his prescription lenses are a little out of focus me thinks !
Old Jul 30th 2006, 7:52 pm
Will work for shoes.....

wonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond repute

hee hee, that made me giggle. I have 2 (incredibly handsome) little chappies and I can just imagine the hords of girlies coming a callin' in a few yrs. So can my husband unfortunately (hee hee!!!!) I'll have to ensure his prescription lenses are a little out of focus me thinks !
Best make sure his lenses are way out of focus, its hard to believe that some of the girls calling on him are only 12/13 ! My boy is looking forward to getting to Canada, hes hoping his accent is going to score him some admirers !! Still it could be worse we could be the proud mothers of incredibly beautiful girls (that really would be a worry !!)
Old Jul 30th 2006, 8:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

Its the other way round for me, i've two little girls who are going to be boy magnets when their older ( they've got their moms looks ) no doubt i'll shed a tear when they finally start dating . But not before i've had some fun and said NO then shutting the door
Old Jul 30th 2006, 11:31 pm
sticky beaking

Originally Posted by mandyg
Its the other way round for me, i've two little girls who are going to be boy magnets when their older ( they've got their moms looks ) no doubt i'll shed a tear when they finally start dating . But not before i've had some fun and said NO then shutting the door
Go easy on them.....................The young male ego is very sensitive don't ya know !
Old Jul 31st 2006, 1:56 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Well sadly (or not) I have no kids, so have to share what Harry L's little girl said (at the top her voice) whilst we were assembling new BBQ.

DADDY.........What Can I SCREW?

(she's just 4)
Old Jul 31st 2006, 3:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

Kids?? Yeah, I love em too - but I couldn't eat a whole one
Old Jul 31st 2006, 3:58 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Calgal
PMSL
Old Jul 31st 2006, 7:28 pm
Will work for shoes.....

Originally Posted by Calgal
LOL, Try a little hot sauce marinade, and the leftovers will keep for sandwiches