Karma manners...

Old Sep 15th 2006, 3:33 pm
Bright light!!

Tiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond repute
Default Karma manners...

I am never sure about what to do about acknowledging karma - I try and say thanks but i'm not sure of the etiquette (nor the spelling of etiquette for that matter LOL) but just in case - thanks to everyone who has sent me some in case for some reason I haven't let you know yet

And yes, I know, i'm probably faffing about nothing but what can I say - I'm a faffer LOL
Old Sep 15th 2006, 4:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: Karma manners...

Originally Posted by Ki76
I am never sure about what to do about acknowledging karma - I try and say thanks but i'm not sure of the etiquette (nor the spelling of etiquette for that matter LOL) but just in case - thanks to everyone who has sent me some in case for some reason I haven't let you know yet

And yes, I know, i'm probably faffing about nothing but what can I say - I'm a faffer LOL

If someone is kind enough to send me karma I will (if I remember) send back a zap with a "hello" message if it's someone I dont know well. If I know the person well, I usually will send back some sarcastic message because that's probably what I got from them.......all in good fun. Just write what you feel!

There have been many many times that Ive failed to acknowledge karma sometimes for a very long period of time - sometimes I get hell for it....sometimes not....but as I said....its al in good fun!
Old Sep 15th 2006, 4:43 pm
Bright light!!

Tiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
If someone is kind enough to send me karma I will (if I remember) send back a zap with a "hello" message if it's someone I dont know well. If I know the person well, I usually will send back some sarcastic message because that's probably what I got from them.......all in good fun. Just write what you feel!

There have been many many times that Ive failed to acknowledge karma sometimes for a very long period of time - sometimes I get hell for it....sometimes not....but as I said....its al in good fun!
Thanks Willmore - like I said, I always try to but didn't want to violate some random rule about it or have people think what a weirdo for saying thanks to it LOL.... come to think of it tho, I am a weirdo so at least they'd be accurate....
Old Sep 15th 2006, 5:46 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

OK so I'm a rude git and never say thanks for Karma

SO to all those people who have sent me Karma CHEERS YOU GUYS.
To all those who havent sent me Karma BAH HUMBUG
Old Sep 15th 2006, 6:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Almost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond repute

I shouldn't worry about it too much

If you do acknowledge you will upset people

If you don't acknowledge you will upset people (have a look at previous threads where people have gone on and on and on

I just do what I think is right and treat others how I would wish to be treated
Old Sep 15th 2006, 6:48 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dying to leave England
I shouldn't worry about it too much

If you do acknowledge you will upset people

If you don't acknowledge you will upset people (have a look at previous threads where people have gone on and on and on

I just do what I think is right and treat others how I would wish to be treated
Theres always the private message option. I give karma with no expectations, I though the the point of it was in the giving, not what you get in return.
Old Sep 15th 2006, 8:07 pm

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

A BIG thank you to all those that have sent me Karma in the past - sorry for not saying thanks before! great post by the way!
Old Sep 16th 2006, 1:59 am
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
OK so I'm a rude git and never say thanks for Karma

SO to all those people who have sent me Karma CHEERS YOU GUYS.
To all those who havent sent me Karma BAH HUMBUG

You and me both then, I didn't realise that was the general rule of thumb.

So for all those who have sent me karma come to the bar and i'll buy you a few

Raine
Old Sep 16th 2006, 8:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Stuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond repute

Its always better to give than to receive and using that as a flimsy excuse I hope to escape the wrath of the Karma polis being that I am a lazy sod who has rarely thanked anyone for their gift.
Sorry to those in the past and possibly the future as well
Old Sep 16th 2006, 9:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Stuarty
Its always better to give than to receive and using that as a flimsy excuse I hope to escape the wrath of the Karma polis being that I am a lazy sod who has rarely thanked anyone for their gift.

Give me back my karma you ungrateful so and so!
Old Sep 16th 2006, 8:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
Give me back my karma you ungrateful so and so!
Freaky new avatar, is that an anemoni, amenomi, annennommi, one of those fishy flowery things
Old Sep 16th 2006, 8:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

Hey - don't worry - I haven't made a habit of saying thanks either! I give when I think it's deserved without expecting anything in return. Doesn't mean I don't appreciate it very much though.

Generally I treat it seriously, and give it for serious/informative posts; but I also 'muck about' on occasion

I have NEVER been a karma whore - no matter what peeps may say (Toontje )
Old Sep 16th 2006, 11:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Freaky new avatar, is that an anemoni, amenomi, annennommi, one of those fishy flowery things

Yes it's a pic of one type of amoeba! Will probably change again!