Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Just don't come and ask me for it..

Just don't come and ask me for it..

Old Feb 3rd 2016, 12:44 am
I need a walk

Stinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond repute
Default Just don't come and ask me for it..

Apparently Ibuprofen or Midol aren't good enough for some of the ladies- nope apparently they have found yet another bl@@dy use for the weed- and amazingly it isn't in BC, nor indeed in Canada..
Thankfully Canadians hopefully don't read the UK tabloid works of fiction

Oh .... And the answer... No chance!

http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/...ve-period-pain

Last edited by Stinkypup; Feb 3rd 2016 at 12:46 am.
Old Feb 3rd 2016, 1:17 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just don't come and ask me for it..

I lived with a woman who took weed for that purpose, though in a more conventional manner. She swore by it. In Amsterdam we saw a show involving the improbable blowing of smoke rings but, oddly, we never put the two together. We could have been ahead of the trend.
Old Feb 3rd 2016, 2:38 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

A relative was prescribed cannabis oil for extreme PMT, it certainly helped with her moods!

Old Feb 3rd 2016, 2:48 am
I need a walk

Stinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Siouxie
A relative was prescribed cannabis oil for extreme PMT, it certainly helped with her moods!

Anecdotes Schmanichdotes- Heroin would probably also ease the pain and ease anxiety but I wouldnt suggest it!

How the hell would it help her moods btw?? She was using it topically- where was she applying it...her bonce?
Old Feb 3rd 2016, 4:59 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stinkypup
Anecdotes Schmanichdotes- Heroin would probably also ease the pain and ease anxiety but I wouldnt suggest it!

How the hell would it help her moods btw?? She was using it topically- where was she applying it...her bonce?
I believe she was ingesting it, lol.
Old Feb 3rd 2016, 6:12 am
I need a walk

Sprouts and medical marijuana- my pet hates- hopefully people will be able if they are of a mind to buy it from say a liquor store and the sprouts from- well, Idon't really care where you get them from! Marijuana clouds judgement, dulls senses, increases reaction times when driving. We had a Christmas party, we ordered a taxi before hand so we could have a couple of beers whilst staying safe and the ironic thing was the taxi driver stank of weed... We weren't impressed.
Old Feb 3rd 2016, 7:58 pm
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute

Sprouts and medical marijuana- my pet hates- hopefully people will be able if they are of a mind to buy it from say a liquor store and the sprouts from- well, Idon't really care where you get them from! Marijuana clouds judgement, dulls senses, increases reaction times when driving. We had a Christmas party, we ordered a taxi before hand so we could have a couple of beers whilst staying safe and the ironic thing was the taxi driver stank of weed... We weren't impressed.
I won't be trying it for medical reasons until the dosage can be monitored and the appropriate trials carried out. I looked into it for glaucoma but it would be ludicrous as I'd never be able to drive or work.

Edit. I wouldnt shoving the pills in my ladies front bottom either for them to fester. Have you seen what can happen with those herb balls the article was talking of?

Last edited by bats; Feb 3rd 2016 at 8:04 pm.
Old Feb 3rd 2016, 8:02 pm
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute

Some safety and legal challenges ahead for users:

Drug-impaired driving: Complex challenges may accompany legalization of marijuana - British Columbia - CBC News
Old Feb 3rd 2016, 8:16 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133

There is a spin off fanny wash to go with it.....

Its made of weed, anti perspirent and KFC.....it leaves your fanny high, dry and Finger licking good!!!
Old Feb 3rd 2016, 8:28 pm
I need a walk

Originally Posted by Alex2201
There is a spin off fanny wash to go with it.....

Its made of weed, anti perspirent and KFC.....it leaves your fanny high, dry and Finger licking good!!!

I'm regretting starting this now - it has opened a right "can of worms!"
Old Feb 3rd 2016, 8:29 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133

I'm regretting starting this now - it has opened a right "can of worms!"
I suggest you see the doctor
Old Feb 3rd 2016, 9:39 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Pro-cannabis types are really some of the most annoying people around.
Old Feb 3rd 2016, 9:54 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alan2005
Pro-cannabis types are really some of the most annoying people around.
That's for sure. They’re all the naffing same. Same boring and hackneyed positions. Make it legal so they will shut up about, just have really heavy penalties if they’re caught driving under the influence plus ban those horrible cannabis neon signs that are now blighting Vancouver, as if the city needs anymore blighting.
Old Feb 3rd 2016, 11:05 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

Do long term users become somewhat functional when using pot? I know the couple tries of the stuff, I became pretty useless, but no idea what long term users feel when using it.

If it does have medicinal value, I'd rather wait until controlled doses of whatever chemical it is in the stuff that works vs just smoking or ingesting the whole thing.
Old Feb 3rd 2016, 11:09 pm
I need a walk

Originally Posted by Jsmth321
Do long term users become somewhat functional when using pot? I know the couple tries of the stuff, I became pretty useless, but no idea what long term users feel when using it.

If it does have medicinal value, I'd rather wait until controlled doses of whatever chemical it is in the stuff that works vs just smoking or ingesting the whole thing.
Not sure what you mean by that- Long term users generally have a tendency to become non functional

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.