James Bond character

Old Sep 25th 2017, 9:14 pm
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute
Default James Bond character

Daniel Craig is doing his last 'stand up' as Bond, so who will replace him, the search is on?

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...tml/?a=viewall

In the link above list of 'want to be' my vote today would go to HRH Prince Harry based on his 'appearance & popularity, the fact that he could hold the part', he his good on his feet, has the intelligence as well as is physically fit. Of course there is a lot of money in it, which he will need should he marry a gold digger

Lets say he is offered an accepts the part, it could all come down to the 'Broccoli' family production team allowing Harry to have is girlfriend Meghan Markle to be the Bond leading lady in the movie?

Anyone on this?
Old Sep 26th 2017, 4:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: James Bond character

Originally Posted by not2old
Daniel Craig is doing his last 'stand up' as Bond, so who will replace him, the search is on?

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...tml/?a=viewall

In the link above list of 'want to be' my vote today would go to HRH Prince Harry based on his 'appearance & popularity, the fact that he could hold the part', he his good on his feet, has the intelligence as well as is physically fit. Of course there is a lot of money in it, which he will need should he marry a gold digger

Lets say he is offered an accepts the part, it could all come down to the 'Broccoli' family production team allowing Harry to have is girlfriend Meghan Markle to be the Bond leading lady in the movie?

Anyone on this?
I thought Daniel Craig had signed up for TWO more movies?

Has a member of the royal family ever played an acting role? I think the nearest we will ever get to that is the Queen playing a non speaking role alongside Craig in the 2012 Olympics opening ceremony, and William and Harry making a cameo as a couple of stormtroopers in the next Star Wars movie!

In the absence of Prince Harry my vote goes to Tom hardy.
Old Sep 26th 2017, 4:22 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul_Shepherd
Has a member of the royal family ever played an acting role? I think the nearest we will ever get to that is the Queen playing a non speaking role alongside Craig in the 2012 Olympics opening ceremony...
Old Sep 26th 2017, 6:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK
Oh yes, I could I forget that one.