Irn Bru

Old Apr 2nd 2008, 3:09 pm

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Irn Bru

irn bru is on special at moment in local shop - 99p for 2L bottle

Kids hate it, but we love it
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 3:13 pm
rolling uphill

edsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud of

There's no belch like an Irn Bru belch.
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 4:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

dwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud of

Good to know Irn Bru's available in Canada - does anywhere do chip steak suppers with broon chippy sauce? Cos the two really go hand in hand....
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 4:41 pm
rolling uphill

edsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud ofedsask has much to be proud of

Irn Bru + chips with salt'n'sauce

mmmmm...
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 4:56 pm
Thinking the unthinkable.

Madmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by edsask
Irn Bru + chips with salt'n'sauce

mmmmm...
East coast weirdo.

Chips wae salt 'n' vinegar or nothing.
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 5:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madmac
East coast weirdo.

Chips wae salt 'n' vinegar or nothing.
That's just wrong, and you know it

I think the sauce is just vinegar and HP mixed anyway, so you can probably DIY? Dunno. I'm off chips at the moment, fear of getting back into shorts and swimming costume
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 5:28 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
I'm off chips at the moment, fear of getting back into shorts and swimming costume
Me too, but it's fear of a heart attack that does it for me.
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 5:36 pm

Madmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond repute

That's just wrong, and you know it

I think the sauce is just vinegar and HP mixed anyway, so you can probably DIY? Dunno. I'm off chips at the moment, fear of getting back into shorts and swimming costume
You're biased, being a 'burgher an' aw that.

You wear shorts with your swimming costume? How very Scottish of you. Is that to hide the 'peely wally' skin?
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 7:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be wearing these at this rate - http://www.wholesomewear.com/page-4.html
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 7:36 pm

I'll be wearing these at this rate - http://www.wholesomewear.com/page-4.html
Excellent and will you be wearing a matching headscarf with that fetching ensemble?
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 7:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Madmac
Excellent and will you be wearing a matching headscarf with that fetching ensemble?
Nah, my head's not fat, it's just the rest of me
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 7:39 pm

Nah, my head's not fat, it's just the rest of me
You're sure you're not a fathead then?
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 9:34 pm
mclauchlan35

mclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of light

Aye salt'n'sauce is weird, salt 'n' vinegar it needs tae be

The kids across the street from us used to have butter in sugar in a piece(thats sandwich for you posh folk) I always thought that wis weird
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 9:50 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gill_andy_grew
irn bru is on special at moment in local shop - 99p for 2L bottle

Kids hate it, but we love it
Why do I get the feeling that isn't a problem for you?

I love a couple of Scotch Eggs with my Irn Bru. Or Pickled Eggs if I'm to lazy to make Scotch ones.
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 9:58 pm
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mclauchlan35
Aye salt'n'sauce is weird, salt 'n' vinegar it needs tae be

The kids across the street from us used to have butter in sugar in a piece(thats sandwich for you posh folk) I always thought that wis weird

Ye huvnae lived until ye hae hud a piece throoghn it th' windae at ye.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.