BE invades my dreams

Old Sep 24th 2014, 2:45 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute
Default BE invades my dreams

My husband will be the first to confirm that I have exceptionally weird, f*ed up dreams. Last night was no exception.

I dreamt that Gozit ran away and came to Oakville to meet some BE people, so then I met up with him and somehow managed to let his parents know that he was safe and with me, so they came to pick him up. They wanted to take me for dinner as a thanks, so me and Gozit met up with some other people from here (not sure who, but there were others). The restaurant offered a choice of either short ribs or special ribs, so I had the special ribs. They looked a bit strange, but I'm always up for trying new things. Midway through Gozit's mum says that the 'special cut' of meat was a cow's uterus. Gross. Then it turned out that the whole thing was a setup to kidnap me, and that of the two cuts of uterus that were available Gozit had poisoned one but then forgotten which one he'd poisoned, so he wasn't sure if I'd eaten it the poisoned one (as intended) or not. Then I got pissed and beat the crap out of Gozit's mum. Then I woke up.

I r normal, yes?
Old Sep 24th 2014, 2:47 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE invades my dreams

Originally Posted by SchnookoLoly
My husband will be the first to confirm that I have exceptionally weird, f*ed up dreams. Last night was no exception.

I dreamt that Gozit ran away and came to Oakville to meet some BE people, so then I met up with him and somehow managed to let his parents know that he was safe and with me, so they came to pick him up. They wanted to take me for dinner as a thanks, so me and Gozit met up with some other people from here (not sure who, but there were others). The restaurant offered a choice of either short ribs or special ribs, so I had the special ribs. They looked a bit strange, but I'm always up for trying new things. Midway through Gozit's mum says that the 'special cut' of meat was a cow's uterus. Gross. Then it turned out that the whole thing was a setup to kidnap me, and that of the two cuts of uterus that were available Gozit had poisoned one but then forgotten which one he'd poisoned, so he wasn't sure if I'd eaten it the poisoned one (as intended) or not. Then I got pissed and beat the crap out of Gozit's mum. Then I woke up.

I r normal, yes?
Everybody does, all dreams are weird, and nobody cares what they were about, even your husband.
Old Sep 24th 2014, 2:50 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oink
Everybody does, all dreams are weird, and nobody cares what they were about, even your husband.
Well that aside, I thought it was funny, since it was about BE. Sorry if it just bored you.
Old Sep 24th 2014, 2:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

geedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond repute

Seek help.... urgently.
Old Sep 24th 2014, 2:52 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Well that aside, I thought it was funny, since it was about BE. Sorry if it just bored you.
Just give your husband a bit of a break in the morning, he's faking any interest.
Old Sep 24th 2014, 2:54 pm
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute

I r normal, yes?
I probably wasn't at this restaurant.

There is a Hooters Downtown and one near the Airport.

That being said your dream is kind of disturbing on several levels.

1/ This forum is to much of your life

2/ You are clearly a violent and dangerous person

3/ Your body is a temple. I hope you ordered sweet potato fries with those ribs.
Old Sep 24th 2014, 2:58 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

...some other people from here (not sure who, but there were others)...it turned out that the whole thing was a setup to kidnap me
So the other BEers were in on it too?

Perhaps it was an attempt to get the powers that be to bring back the site features we're missing?
Old Sep 24th 2014, 3:08 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Oink
Just give your husband a bit of a break in the morning, he's faking any interest.
Haha I didn't bother telling him about this one. I know everyone has odd ones, he's even said mine seem to be a bit stranger than average. I didn't tell him about this one though. :P

Originally Posted by JamesM
I probably wasn't at this restaurant.

There is a Hooters Downtown and one near the Airport.

That being said your dream is kind of disturbing on several levels.

1/ This forum is to much of your life

2/ You are clearly a violent and dangerous person

3/ Your body is a temple. I hope you ordered sweet potato fries with those ribs.
1/ Haha. It's a good procrastination tool. :P

2/ I'm really not!

3/ Mmmm sweet taters. Maybe I'll order that at the Yard on Friday. Hold the uterus.

Originally Posted by BristolUK
So the other BEers were in on it too?

Perhaps it was an attempt to get the powers that be to bring back the site features we're missing?
LOL, so what, kidnap me and hold me for ransom until we get Who Quoted Me and Forum Exclusion back? I suspect I'm a goner in that case!
Old Sep 24th 2014, 5:09 pm
Slob

Souvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond reputeSouvy has a reputation beyond repute

From what I remember of Oakville, pot is quite popular.
Old Sep 24th 2014, 10:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Gozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond repute

When I first read that I almost spit out my coffee

I don't think I've had any BE related dreams....yet.
Old Sep 25th 2014, 12:49 am

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

Old Sep 25th 2014, 1:44 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey and I thought I had weird dreams!
Old Sep 25th 2014, 2:25 am
Muskoka, Ontario

Tirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond repute

Dreams are that thing that happen when you sleep right? Huh, between my pregnant indigestion ridden body and my 3yr old need to wake up regularly....I'm not really sure what sleep is...

Aka your dream....lay off cheese and expat right before bedtime