Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

I'm making a cup of tea

I'm making a cup of tea

Old Mar 30th 2008, 9:37 am
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of
Default Re: I'm making a cup of tea

Originally Posted by walkerv05
at the moment at work on Preston Road, but just moved into a rental house on Sutton road near the Lambwath Pub that does the good carvery
Is that over on the East Side?? I didn't get over there too much - I was around the Spring Bank area.
Old Mar 30th 2008, 9:38 am
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Harrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud ofHarrypottermouse has much to be proud of

a lots changed in the last 18 months St Stephens square and new buildings full of expensive flats going up all over!
I thought that the Gvt were supposed to be giving the go ahead for "affordable" housing?????
Old Mar 30th 2008, 10:10 am
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold

http://www.mailhomes.co.uk/property/...0&location=HU1

the BBC building in queens gardens!!
Old Mar 30th 2008, 10:14 am
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold

up to ..........http://www.mailhomes.co.uk/property/...location=HU1:(

you would think with John Prescott been our MP for years we would have more affordable housing!
and there all just about empty, have been for ages
well got a milky coffee now to ease the bordum,
Old Mar 30th 2008, 10:22 am
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

up to ..........http://www.mailhomes.co.uk/property/show_ad.asp?property_id=1336263&index=100&cat=1&mi n=100000&page=9&location=HU1

you would think with John Prescott been our MP for years we would have more affordable housing!
Sorry....hope present company is excluded
Old Mar 30th 2008, 10:26 am
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

up to ..........http://www.mailhomes.co.uk/property/show_ad.asp?property_id=1336263&index=100&cat=1&mi n=100000&page=9&location=HU1

So what is the thinking on this???? I would have hoped to buy a 3 bed with a pool in the NE for that money....
Old Mar 30th 2008, 11:09 am
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Wish me luck - off for that shopping thing - at least the Ruggies are going with Daddy... will still need a cuppa when I get back though
Old Mar 30th 2008, 12:50 pm
Cheesey Dippin-Dunkin

Originally Posted by Harrypottermouse
Wish me luck - off for that shopping thing - at least the Ruggies are going with Daddy... will still need a cuppa when I get back though
Back now - did anyone make a drink?

London Bells - How was class? Were you early?
Old Mar 30th 2008, 1:16 pm
Scottish Canuck

Cookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madmac
Just finished a barbecue on the deck in the late evening sunshine and enjoying an ice-cold beer.

It's only going to get better.
Wwwwhhhhhhatttt, we had a lovely fresh dump of snow overnight on Friday arrrrgggghhhhh
Old Mar 30th 2008, 3:11 pm
Thinking the unthinkable.

Madmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yes-can-do
Wwwwhhhhhhatttt, we had a lovely fresh dump of snow overnight on Friday arrrrgggghhhhh
It's been a gorgeous three days down here in Guelph. Cold but sunny with blue skies. A high of 12C predicted for Tuesday.
Old Mar 30th 2008, 3:12 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Harrypottermouse
Back now - did anyone make a drink?

London Bells - How was class? Were you early?
hello HP mouse - shopping ok??

yes made it to class - then went to a lcal crapcraft market place with kids and had lunch out - home now -watching the cycling on telly - oh the glamour!!
Old Mar 30th 2008, 4:44 pm
Always lurking.

gingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Im just of to Tesco anyone want me to get them biccies ?

just have another cup before i go though please
Get me every Jaffa cake in place. And if your stoping by anywhere else, they happen to have Jaffa cakes, get them too please.
Old Mar 30th 2008, 4:47 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gingnut
Get me every Jaffa cake in place. And if your stoping by anywhere else, they happen to have Jaffa cakes, get them too please.
what - no Jaffa Cakes in Canada??
Old Mar 30th 2008, 4:48 pm
Always lurking.

gingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
what - no Jaffa Cakes in Canada??
None where I live. Could be different other places.
Old Mar 30th 2008, 4:54 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gingnut
None where I live. Could be different other places.
If there is a London Drugs close to where you live try there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.