I blame Trump

Old Jan 17th 2018, 10:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Teaandtoday5 has a reputation beyond reputeTeaandtoday5 has a reputation beyond reputeTeaandtoday5 has a reputation beyond reputeTeaandtoday5 has a reputation beyond reputeTeaandtoday5 has a reputation beyond reputeTeaandtoday5 has a reputation beyond reputeTeaandtoday5 has a reputation beyond reputeTeaandtoday5 has a reputation beyond reputeTeaandtoday5 has a reputation beyond reputeTeaandtoday5 has a reputation beyond reputeTeaandtoday5 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I blame Trump

Originally Posted by Jsmth321
Sen. Jeff Flake gave an interesting speech today on the senate floor.
Not standing again makes it easier to speak out I suppose. Maybe comparing Trump to Stalin wil give Donald some ideas.
Old Jan 19th 2018, 6:22 am
Listen to the Music

dave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I blame Trump

Hi there,

Remember me? I'm president of the United States, or I think I am, that'll be POTUS for short.it makes me the the most powerful man on earth, no in the universe, and the most supreme being that's ever lived... or will ever live... ever..

Last round of golf was 72 under par, the ball's simply transported itself straight into all 18 holes. Never had to leave the bar, simply tossed a ball into the air and it completed the round under my genius strength thought control...I even ordered the drinks having scored eighteen holes in one.. but because I didn't actually strike the ball I didn't have to pay the bill, got a riussian friend to pay it for me.

I'm a pious man, in fact I'm the most pious man that's ever lived, or will ever live. I believe in god and I've told myself that I believe it. Sometimes you have to come clean and let yourself know that you're telling the truth, even if you don't know what the truth is yourself, but if you're god then you can make it up as you go along.

So I'm god. I'm the most powerful being in the universe. so why can't I tie my shoelaces?

Let's face it, if god didn't want the USA to be the world's only and greatest superpower he (god's me so it can't be a woman) wouldn't have invented KFC and Macdonalds and I love them both so much. Do you know that I can eat 500 big macs and still feel hungry? I can do that because I'm god.

Think I'll write a book. Of course it'll be the greatest book ever written, or will ever be written. But, yawn, I'm bored with writing so I'll get an archangel to write it for me and then I'll fire him for telling lies or something.

I can't tell you how great it is being the supreme being. I've got all these angels and demons out there looking at me wondering what I'm going to do next. They know I'm a bit of a freak, of course you have to be when you're the only one of your kind, and they're just a little bit scared of me in case I revoke their heavenly status and send then down to the hot place.

If only I could tie my shoelaces.