horoscopes/astrology

Old Jul 7th 2006, 2:40 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default horoscopes/astrology

I went to buy some coffee this afternoon and while I'm waiting for my beans to get ground up I read the daily horoscope taped to the cash register... mine was along the lines of 'technology is not you friend today - to err is human but to really ***** up you need a computer'. I was carrying a new laptop because my phucking POS old one had died a few hours before!

Freaky!

I'm in two minds about astrology... I think it's usually highly generalized common sense that anyone can relate to yet and therefore just bollox but I once had a 'real' reading and it honestly freaked me out because of its detailed precision.... I'm more inclinded to give credit to the astrologer for being just a very intuitive woman and not her ability to interpret my star dust stuff but then I'm proababy an 'easy read' cos I'm a walking stereotype of my sign.

Thoughts?
Old Jul 7th 2006, 2:52 am
BE Enthusiast

mjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: horoscopes/astrology

Ok long story but I'll shorten it.

Went to tarot card reader about 12 years ago cos everyone i worked with (at bank) was going.

Had split from long term gf in the January and it is now April, having not heard from here for over three months.

She told me that I had just come out of relationship and I thought yeah yeah. She then she this girl was strange (she was), and that she would try and get in touch with me soon and want to get back together. She warned me not to as it would be a mistake. She also said she can see me having a lot to do with the Police but not to worry as I wasn't in trouble.

Anyway a few weeks later the ex phoned me and wanted to meet, I agreed and she said she wanted to get back together. I didn't but may have done if it wasn't for what I had been told.

A few years later in Mexico we got friendly with a couple who lived near to us (us being new girlfriend). He was a police officer, eventually as a result of knowing him I applied and got in......therefore had a lot to do with the police but I wasn't in trouble...............interesting I thought.

Who knows though, I am quite opened minded about stuff really.

Mark
Old Jul 7th 2006, 3:04 am

Originally Posted by mjanovitz
Ok long story but I'll shorten it.

Went to tarot card reader about 12 years ago cos everyone i worked with (at bank) was going.

Had split from long term gf in the January and it is now April, having not heard from here for over three months.

She told me that I had just come out of relationship and I thought yeah yeah. She then she this girl was strange (she was), and that she would try and get in touch with me soon and want to get back together. She warned me not to as it would be a mistake. She also said she can see me having a lot to do with the Police but not to worry as I wasn't in trouble.

Anyway a few weeks later the ex phoned me and wanted to meet, I agreed and she said she wanted to get back together. I didn't but may have done if it wasn't for what I had been told.

A few years later in Mexico we got friendly with a couple who lived near to us (us being new girlfriend). He was a police officer, eventually as a result of knowing him I applied and got in......therefore had a lot to do with the police but I wasn't in trouble...............interesting I thought.

Who knows though, I am quite opened minded about stuff really.

Mark
Woooo... trippy!

It makes you wonder doesn't it?

Dreams are cool too. I dream a lot about bears (the mammal, not hairy gay men) and I've made sense of a lot of that by talking with some of the more Native (First Nations) people I know.

So what's your sign baby?
Old Jul 7th 2006, 3:09 am
BE Enthusiast

mjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Woooo... trippy!

It makes you wonder doesn't it?

Dreams are cool too. I dream a lot about bears (the mammal, not hairy gay men) and I've made sense of a lot of that by talking with some of the more Native (First Nations) people I know.

So what's your sign baby?
lol, I am wondering why you think bears might mean hairy gay men to me.......my wife keeps asking me why I'm laughing. I just keep saying it's this hot naughty woman on ex pats

It's Scorpio....birthday Halloween remember? What about you?

Never read anything in to dreams to be honest but have to say the Tarot card reader was good, and I don't think we are alone in the universe!!!
Old Jul 7th 2006, 3:22 am

Originally Posted by mjanovitz
lol, I am wondering why you think bears might mean hairy gay men to me.......my wife keeps asking me why I'm laughing. I just keep saying it's this hot naughty woman on ex pats

It's Scorpio....birthday Halloween remember? What about you?

Never read anything in to dreams to be honest but have to say the Tarot card reader was good, and I don't think we are alone in the universe!!!
Errr... your stint at the Gay Pride Parade! Or have your chaffing injuries healed over and the weekend is all now just a distant memory?

Ah, right Devil's spawn.... how could I forget!

I'm Aquarius.

Dreams are freaky!
Old Jul 7th 2006, 3:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Errr... your stint at the Gay Pride Parade! Or have your chaffing injuries healed over and the weekend is all now just a distant memory?

Ah, right Devil's spawn.... how could I forget!

I'm Aquarius.

Dreams are freaky!
freaky.......mine are usually just naughty, and at the moment always seem to involve you

Aquarius.......is that something to do with fish?

Ah Gay Pride is a distant memory now........trying to forgot. There is actually a thank you free night out with food and drink for the volunteers but not sure I'll be going.......have retired me leather chaps!
Old Jul 7th 2006, 10:08 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

fickle man

I'm a Sagittarian: You are a gambler and an adventurer at heart, one who loves to take risks, to discover and explore new worlds, and to take the untried path rather than the safe, reliable one. You are an independent soul, freedom-loving, and often very restless. You need a lifestyle that provides opportunities for travel, movement, change, and meeting new people. A steady routine which offers much in the way of security but little in the way of space and freedom is odious to you.

Last edited by CasG; Jul 7th 2006 at 10:13 am.
Old Jul 7th 2006, 10:14 am
Account Closed

yonk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CasG
fickle man

I'm a Sagittarian: You are a gambler and an adventurer at heart, one who loves to take risks, to discover and explore new worlds, and to take the untried path rather than the safe, reliable one. You are an independent soul, freedom-loving, and often very restless. You need a lifestyle that provides opportunities for travel, movement, change, and meeting new people. A steady routine which offers much in the way of security but little in the way of space and freedom is odious to you.
And does this fit you?

BTW, did you have a different user name before this one?
Old Jul 7th 2006, 10:18 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by yonk
And does this fit you?

BTW, did you have a different user name before this one?
Fit's me well ...too well

Yes...I was carolinegorka ...but could be arsed with all that...and most people know me as Cas anyway..

why?

and thanks
Old Jul 7th 2006, 10:28 am
Account Closed

Fit's me well ...too well

Yes...I was carolinegorka ...but could be arsed with all that...and most people know me as Cas anyway..

why?

and thanks
Because I used to hang out on the Oz forum and read your posts all the time, so I was pretty sure you had morphed but didn't want to assume! Always enjoyed your adventures.
Old Jul 7th 2006, 10:31 am
Account Closed

Because I used to hang out on the Oz forum and read your posts all the time, so I was pretty sure you had morphed but didn't want to assume! Always enjoyed your adventures.
Thankyou....

thought so too.....
Old Jul 7th 2006, 11:01 am
Account Closed

Thankyou....

thought so too.....

Sorry Ro, took your thread OT.

I'm typically Libran and do occasionally look at horoscopes, if it fits I believe and if it doesn't, I don't take any notice.
Old Jul 7th 2006, 11:23 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

SCORPIO HERE.
not sure what that means, except I always have to brush the bloody leaves up on me birthday.
I heard scorpios are supposed to be jealous and have big arses.
well, I'm not jealous, so there
Old Jul 7th 2006, 11:26 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by koogar
SCORPIO HERE.
not sure what that means, except I always have to brush the bloody leaves up on me birthday.
I heard scorpios are supposed to be jealous and have big arses.
well, I'm not jealous, so there
Scorpio is the eighth Sign of the Zodiac. They are a sign not to be taken lightly. Those born under this Sign are serious in their mission to learn about others. There's no fluff or chatter for Scorpios, either: Scorpios will concentrate on the essential questions, gleaning the secrets that lie within. Scorpios concern themselves with beginnings and endings, and are unafraid of either; they also travel in a world of black and white with little use for grey. Their curiosity is immeasurable, making them adept investigators. These people love to probe and know how to get to the bottom of things. The fact that they have a keen sense of intuition certainly helps....

http://www.ivillage.co.uk/astrology/...2002-3,00.html
Old Jul 7th 2006, 11:58 am

Sorry Ro, took your thread OT.

I'm typically Libran and do occasionally look at horoscopes, if it fits I believe and if it doesn't, I don't take any notice.
Oh yeah yonk... I'm really very angry about that!

What are Libras like?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.