Hi To All From PEI.

Old Jul 29th 2007, 7:40 pm
Vi

rossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hi To All From PEI.

Hi all
Its been a while since I last posted '' Been Too Busy Enjoying The Dream''.
For those of you who remember us.....hope everything is going well with you all.
We are enjoying a very ''Hot'' summer here on the island spending lots of time at the beach with friends and enjoying the company of all the new friends we have made here.I guess we have been so very lucky ,we have found living here a joy and treasure each day we have together having the odd bad day but many more good than bad days.
We have made a very dear friend on this site she is kindness its self and is always there for Ross and I through the good and bad times...thanks dear Angie.x
For those of you still waiting.........Its Well Worth the Wait.
Our family has grown some since my last post (pet wise) we now have 3 cats
Mc Dougal who flew with us from Scotland has been joined by Donald and daisy May and all seem to love it roaming round the garden and the nearby forrest.
There seems to be an increase in the number of Brits moving to PEI .....Many of them have contacted me for info etc re- living here and i have spent several hours over the past few months sending them info and trying to answer their questions about the place but i must say i am surprised by most of them once the have moved to the island you never hear from them again but i have heard this happens a lot so i wont let it get to me........
Perhaps we should charge for all the info who knows
Anyways............Have a great summer everyone and hope the waiting doesnt get you down too much.
Best wishes Vi.
Old Jul 29th 2007, 9:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Hi To All From PEI.

nice to hear from you again, I was saying to OH last week I wondered how you were getting on.

Happy to hear you're both happy and enjoying the Island and your dream.

Take Care

Rosie
Old Jul 30th 2007, 7:33 am
Bristolish expat

Location: Bristol ~ Nanaimo, BC ... It's a bit like Salem's Lot!!
bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi To All From PEI.

Originally Posted by rossandvi
Hi all
Its been a while since I last posted '' Been Too Busy Enjoying The Dream''.
For those of you who remember us.....hope everything is going well with you all.
We are enjoying a very ''Hot'' summer here on the island spending lots of time at the beach with friends and enjoying the company of all the new friends we have made here.I guess we have been so very lucky ,we have found living here a joy and treasure each day we have together having the odd bad day but many more good than bad days.
We have made a very dear friend on this site she is kindness its self and is always there for Ross and I through the good and bad times...thanks dear Angie.x
For those of you still waiting.........Its Well Worth the Wait.
Our family has grown some since my last post (pet wise) we now have 3 cats
Mc Dougal who flew with us from Scotland has been joined by Donald and daisy May and all seem to love it roaming round the garden and the nearby forrest.
There seems to be an increase in the number of Brits moving to PEI .....Many of them have contacted me for info etc re- living here and i have spent several hours over the past few months sending them info and trying to answer their questions about the place but i must say i am surprised by most of them once the have moved to the island you never hear from them again but i have heard this happens a lot so i wont let it get to me........
Perhaps we should charge for all the info who knows
Anyways............Have a great summer everyone and hope the waiting doesnt get you down too much.
Best wishes Vi.
Hi Vi ...........I remember you
Watch out for those 'growing families' we came with no pets & now have a 100lb puppy, 2 SPCA cats with attitude issues , a cockatiel, 2 of the worlds nosiest budgies, 5 separate fishtanks & a crested gecko called Mr Sinister!!

Hope Ross & yourself are OK & wish you both a great summer.
Take care x x x