Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Help - Moving to Saskatoon in May 08 and want to meet ex pats

Help - Moving to Saskatoon in May 08 and want to meet ex pats

Old Apr 1st 2008, 3:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

AlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help - Moving to Saskatoon in May 08 and want to meet ex pats

Originally Posted by Lorna_D
Thank you , will ring and get a showing I think

I keep telling you it's awesome oh sorry aweful in Saskatchewan
Yes do for sure - you will love it and I would love you to live here near me Mum.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 3:53 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AlvicSK
Yes do for sure - you will love it and I would love you to live here near me Mum.
Thank you by the time you finish recruiting it'll be a British take over of Indian Head
Old Apr 1st 2008, 3:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

AlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you by the time you finish recruiting it'll be a British take over of Indian Head
But are you not Welsh
Old Apr 1st 2008, 3:57 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

But are you not Welsh
like a stick of Porthcawl rock
Old Apr 1st 2008, 4:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Lots of IT jobs in Regina and IH is a lovely short commute

Don't know what sort of sister you are wanting to split our family up anyway
Don't think mum wants me back anyway
Old Apr 1st 2008, 7:44 pm
Forum Regular

schumachergal is just really niceschumachergal is just really niceschumachergal is just really niceschumachergal is just really niceschumachergal is just really niceschumachergal is just really niceschumachergal is just really niceschumachergal is just really niceschumachergal is just really nice

Hi Julie,

We live in Indian Head - it is about three hours from Saskatoon, hopefully in the Summer we will all have the very first BE Saskatchewan meet-up somewhere and see you there.

Carrie-anne lives just outside Saskatoon, she may meet up with you

All the best and you picked a good time to arrive - not like us two idiots who came in the middle of January and -40.
Hi Thanks yes would be great if we could meet up somewhere, can you pm your email address, it makes it easier and a little more private when I mail you
thanks
Julie

Old Apr 2nd 2008, 2:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by schumachergal

Hi Thanks yes would be great if we could meet up somewhere, can you pm your email address, it makes it easier and a little more private when I mail you
thanks
Julie

Have PM'd you
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 2:16 am
BE Enthusiast

So did you make an appointment then?????

Don't forget to call and see my new sofa..sorry I have a three seater and a two seater and I know how much you love two seaters
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 3:57 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

So did you make an appointment then?????

Don't forget to call and see my new sofa..sorry I have a three seater and a two seater and I know how much you love two seaters
you been peaking again

No appointment made yet, Mal went back to work today so after I took him to the truck I went to Regina for supper with my friends some am now really full and slobbing on my rented corner suit
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 3:56 am
Forum Regular

martin60 is just really nicemartin60 is just really nicemartin60 is just really nicemartin60 is just really nicemartin60 is just really nicemartin60 is just really nicemartin60 is just really nicemartin60 is just really nice

Originally Posted by schumachergal
Hi Martin
Yes would like to give it a go can you send me your email address on PM it will make it easier and will tell you more about us
Thanks for getting in touch
Julie
Have PM'd you