Havin a ball

Old Jul 18th 2006, 12:33 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Havin a ball

I have 2 friends (yes, just the 2) who are thinking of moving to canada, to the same company and town as I'm going to.
Please make them feel welcome and don't hold their friendship with me against them
I promise, they are much more intelligent and only half as immature as me
Their name is [havin a ball] and they're andy and nikki.

I thank you
Old Jul 18th 2006, 12:40 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Havin a ball

Hey, welcome aboard Andy and Nikki.
Old Jul 18th 2006, 12:47 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by koogar
I have 2 friends (yes, just the 2) who are thinking of moving to canada, to the same company and town as I'm going to.
Please make them feel welcome and don't hold their friendship with me against them

I thank you
Welcome Andy and Nikki. There are good and bad points. The good is that you are moving to a beautiful country, the bad is that you are still gonna have to put up with Koogar by the sound of it!!
Old Jul 18th 2006, 12:50 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IceMaiden
Welcome Andy and Nikki. There are good and bad points. The good is that you are moving to a beautiful country, the bad is that you are still gonna have to put up with Koogar by the sound of it!!
OI!!!!
Old Jul 18th 2006, 12:53 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

OI!!!!
Sorry. Thought they had already worked that one out Maybe they could share some of the really embarrassing stories about you
Old Jul 18th 2006, 1:03 pm
Whatacomplete Member

Sorry. Thought they had already worked that one out Maybe they could share some of the really embarrassing stories about you
oh f*%$, what have I started??
Old Jul 18th 2006, 1:05 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

oh f*%$, what have I started??
Have you got some to tell then ?
Old Jul 18th 2006, 1:07 pm
Whatacomplete Member

Originally Posted by CasG
Have you got some to tell then ?
certainly not

please can we get back to the welcoming thing
Old Jul 18th 2006, 1:08 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

certainly not

please can we get back to the welcoming thing
Whoops

Hope your friends have a great life there
Old Jul 18th 2006, 2:24 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Andy and Nikki,
For heavens sake DONT go with Koogar come and join the intelligent(ish) people in Calgary.
Old Jul 19th 2006, 9:48 am
Whatacomplete Member

4??........... bloody 4??????
Surely you nice people can do better than that.
May I remind you all that these are nice people..... nothing like me at all.
Come on, be nice, offer your welcome or at least offer your commiserations to them for being associated with me
Old Jul 19th 2006, 10:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

I thank you

Hello and welcome andy and nikki!
Old Jul 19th 2006, 10:42 am
Having a blonde moment

Britjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi and welcome, Andy and Nikki.

Are you sure you're not gluttons for punishment, sticking with Koogar though.....
Old Jul 19th 2006, 10:57 am
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Andy and Nikki
Old Jul 20th 2006, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Linda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to you both.......

Linda P

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.