Guess what this is?

Old Oct 6th 2006, 3:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Purley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Guess what this is?

On my way to my son's tonight, I heard on the radio that the Stones' plane had arrived in Regina, so I zipped down to the Hotel Sask and parked one block back. This is a photo of the back end of Mick Jagger's car! If I hadn't got stopped by so many red lights I would have had time to actually get out of the car and walk down to the Hotel - there weren't that many people there. Oh, and also if my camera didn't have such terrible shutter lag I would have taken a photo of the whole car!

Now, this might not seem all that fantastic to you guys, but for me - it's nice to have a group coming to Regina - and they are all my age!!! And I am going to the concert and taking my granddaughter.

Old Oct 6th 2006, 8:48 am
BE Enthusiast

dozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guess what this is?

Originally Posted by lizwil98
On my way to my son's tonight, I heard on the radio that the Stones' plane had arrived in Regina, so I zipped down to the Hotel Sask and parked one block back. This is a photo of the back end of Mick Jagger's car! If I hadn't got stopped by so many red lights I would have had time to actually get out of the car and walk down to the Hotel - there weren't that many people there. Oh, and also if my camera didn't have such terrible shutter lag I would have taken a photo of the whole car!

Now, this might not seem all that fantastic to you guys, but for me - it's nice to have a group coming to Regina - and they are all my age!!! And I am going to the concert and taking my granddaughter.

You groupie Hope your not stalking Mick

Dozzzzy
Old Oct 6th 2006, 9:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Have a great time at the concert liz!
Old Oct 6th 2006, 1:51 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lizwil98
On my way to my son's tonight, I heard on the radio that the Stones' plane had arrived in Regina, so I zipped down to the Hotel Sask and parked one block back. This is a photo of the back end of Mick Jagger's car!
Crazy woman!

I have to admire that!
Old Oct 6th 2006, 1:55 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

have a good time...we saw the stones here in houston and although they looked past their sell by date their music and the atmosphere was great..and nope we were not the oldest there
Old Oct 6th 2006, 2:59 pm

or4ngecrush is an unknown quantity at this point

ha ha loved the pic, thanks for the post it made me laugh.

Emma
Old Oct 6th 2006, 4:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond reputeTuppence has a reputation beyond repute

I must say Liz, that I'm very impressed at your ability to highlight two points about Canadian driving with that one photo:

1. that its deemed ok to drive a car and take a photo at the same time
2. HOW close is that van to the back of your car (see mirror)? :scared:

Pretty much the same standard of driving to what I see around Halifax