Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

the group hug thread!

the group hug thread!

Old Jul 1st 2006, 2:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the group hug thread!

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Thats fine BUT how wood you cope with a group of rowdy Redwoods out on a stag do??

Threaten them with a box of matches and a chainsaw
Old Jul 1st 2006, 2:25 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandyg
Threaten them with a box of matches and a chainsaw
OK the job is yours
Old Jul 1st 2006, 2:35 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats fine BUT how wood you cope with a group of rowdy Redwoods out on a stag do??
I'm really disappointed that some hasn't mentioned setting a beaver after them. A beaver's ability to fell trees is truly amazing.
Old Jul 1st 2006, 2:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
I'm really disappointed that some hasn't mentioned setting a beaver after them. A beaver's ability to fell trees is truly amazing.

I don't have a beaver, could i use yours
Old Jul 1st 2006, 2:38 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

How do you fell a tree with a History Magazine???
Old Jul 1st 2006, 2:38 pm
Banned

Doesnt the Missus have one somewhere?
Old Jul 1st 2006, 2:49 pm

Ah-ha! So you don't have all of the qualifications for the treehugger bouncer position then!
Old Jul 1st 2006, 2:51 pm

How do you fell a tree with a History Magazine???
By not recycling it!
Old Jul 1st 2006, 2:52 pm
Banned

By not recycling it!
Is that what you do with the Village Bike???
Old Jul 1st 2006, 2:54 pm

Old Jul 1st 2006, 2:55 pm
Banned

Which bit confuses you hun?
Old Jul 1st 2006, 2:56 pm

Which bit confuses you hun?
The whole bit!
Old Jul 1st 2006, 2:59 pm
Banned

The whole bit!
Ok in explicit terms
'The Village Bike' is the girl that everybodies screwed (can I say screwed?).
If you keep using something again and again it could be said you recycle it.
You can Cycle on your Bike.

Ergo you recycle 'The Village Bike'.

Comprende?
Old Jul 1st 2006, 3:00 pm
Account Closed

yonk is an unknown quantity at this point

Another name for a lady who is happy to share her charms generously amongst the local population of gentlemen....am I correct in your meaning, Butch?
Old Jul 1st 2006, 3:02 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by yonk
Another name for a lady who is happy to share her charms generously amongst the local population of gentlemen....am I correct in your meaning, Butch?
Give that lady a Ceegar

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.