Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Go for it Harry marry Meghan.

Go for it Harry marry Meghan.

Old Nov 20th 2016, 2:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Go for it Harry marry Meghan.

I say go for it Harry if you truly love each other marry Meghan Markle.
Now wouldn't that be something else to shake up the Establishment and get the UK gutter press all in a tizzy.
We get it British press — Meghan Markle is biracial - CBC News | Opinion

If they tell you you can't because she is errr not the pedigree we see in a future wife then tell them to naff off. This line from the article spells it out
Johnson also made a point of describing Markle's mother as "a dreadlocked African-American lady from the wrong side of the tracks," which is only slightly more subtle than writing "MEGHAN MARKLE IS BLACK" in 20-point font.

So go for it Harry what have you got to lose? Well being the King possibly but do you really care that much about being the King?
Live the life you want to live not what the Establishment dictates you should live.
Old Nov 20th 2016, 2:55 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Go for it Harry marry Meghan.

I shouldn't think 'the Establishment' will give two hoots if he marries her (heirs to the throne can get away with wild behaviour and marrying those considered less suitable - see Princess Margaret's life for a similar story!).

The press might, but if it shakes the bloody Daily Mail up (it was in there that her mother was described in such an awful way I think) then that can only be a good thing IMO.

Only thing is, she's a bit ugly isn't she? I mean really, could he not have found somebody that looks a bit better than her.
Old Nov 20th 2016, 3:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Partially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Only thing is, she's a bit ugly isn't she? I mean really, could he not have found somebody that looks a bit better than her.
Oh yeah..she has a real face for radio.
Old Nov 20th 2016, 3:31 pm
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, why not go for it Harry, just make sure its a solid pre-nup
Old Nov 20th 2016, 3:56 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian
I say go for it Harry if you truly love each other marry Meghan Markle.
Now wouldn't that be something else to shake up the Establishment and get the UK gutter press all in a tizzy.
We get it British press — Meghan Markle is biracial - CBC News | Opinion

If they tell you you can't because she is errr not the pedigree we see in a future wife then tell them to naff off. This line from the article spells it out
Johnson also made a point of describing Markle's mother as "a dreadlocked African-American lady from the wrong side of the tracks," which is only slightly more subtle than writing "MEGHAN MARKLE IS BLACK" in 20-point font.

So go for it Harry what have you got to lose? Well being the King possibly but do you really care that much about being the King?
Live the life you want to live not what the Establishment dictates you should live.
Why marry her? tbh although she's hot now, she's getting on a bit. If he wants kids then find someone younger and English to marry.

Last edited by Oink; Nov 20th 2016 at 4:01 pm.
Old Nov 20th 2016, 3:59 pm
Listen to the Music

dave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond repute

It won't happen.
It takes two to rumble and the girl, if she became a threat, would be made to feel so awkward and out of her depth that she would decline any offer.
The family would freeze her out, they've had lots of practice.
Old Nov 20th 2016, 3:59 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

I like Harry. A bit of character compared to his drip of a brother. Harry for King I say, and all hail Queen Meghan.
Old Nov 20th 2016, 4:42 pm
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dave_j
It won't happen.
It takes two to rumble and the girl, if she became a threat, would be made to feel so awkward and out of her depth that she would decline any offer.
The family would freeze her out, they've had lots of practice.
cant be any worse than Ferggie & Andy
Old Nov 20th 2016, 4:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shard
I like Harry. A bit of character compared to his drip of a brother. Harry for King I say, and all hail Queen Meghan.
To be fair to William he couldnt live the same life as Harry even if he wanted to, hes in direct sucession the the throne, Harry never will be, so he has a lot more flexibility to do what he wants with his life. William has to set an example being the future king.

Meghan Markle is super hot! However given the choice id still take Kate....she is the epitome of a woman.....stunningly gorgeous, intelligent, and what seems like a wonderfully genuine personality... Ahh sigh!! lol
Old Nov 20th 2016, 8:14 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oink
Why marry her? tbh although she's hot now, she's getting on a bit. If he wants kids then find someone younger and English to marry.
Maybe he likes the american accent..?

As for kids, my wife is the same age as her, and the doctor literally said to us, tick tock, tick tock about having kids.
Old Nov 20th 2016, 10:48 pm
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute

These two will be getting married, mark my words. You don't issue a statement like that if you're only looking for a shag every few weeks. She's a keeper.

I've never been a close watcher of the Royal's, but I will definitely tune in and watch this Royal Wedding on TV.
Old Nov 21st 2016, 2:35 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I have no idea who this young woamn is, but her photo shows that odd pout thing that they all pose in photos these days.
Old Nov 21st 2016, 2:44 am
I need a walk

Stinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
I have no idea who this young woamn is, but her photo shows that odd pout thing that they all pose in photos these days.
"Snoop...stop that right now, you are gonna get your paws rapped by BEVS"
Attached Thumbnails Go for it Harry marry Meghan.-image.jpeg  
Old Nov 21st 2016, 6:11 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Show me a bloke who's married to a pretty girl and I'll show you a bloke who's bored shagging it.
Old Nov 21st 2016, 7:41 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Oink
Show me a bloke who's married to a pretty girl and I'll show you a bloke who's bored shagging it.
EEErrrmmm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.