This is frightening

Old Feb 26th 2010, 11:58 pm
Banned

bsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This is frightening

I can't see my sister in Cardiff getting into it at all, she's a right scrubber - she'd miss all the cock.
Old Feb 27th 2010, 12:01 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed a correlation between the Islamification of Britain and global warming.
Old Feb 27th 2010, 12:01 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elizabeth I
I agree with you, because Judaism is not a proselytising faith. Islam is and so is Christianity, so there is a conflict of faiths. But Brits (ever so tolerant) want to bury their head in the sand and pretend that doesn't exist when Islam understands clearly what this means for Christianity.
I think it's fallacious to think of Britain as being predominantly Christian. I think it's mainly a nation of heathens to whom it doesn't much matter which superstition the minority adopt.
Old Feb 27th 2010, 12:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Elizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by dbd33
I think it's fallacious to think of Britain as being predominantly Christian. I think it's mainly a nation of heathens to whom it doesn't much matter which superstition the minority adopt.

Britain is constitutionally a Christian nation. That society chooses to live like heathens doesn't alter the fact that at an institutional and constitutional level our laws and customs and heritage is based on Christianity, not Islam.
Old Feb 27th 2010, 12:05 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Britain is constitutionally a Christian nation. That society chooses to live like heathens doesn't alter that fact that at an institutional and constitutional level our laws and customs and heritage is based on Christianity, not Islam.
Religious people really get on my tit ends. When they die, we pay all that money for a funeral and they haven't even got the decency to come back as a ghost and tell us what the afterlife is like. They are never slow to bore the s*** out of us when they are alive.
Old Feb 27th 2010, 12:06 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Britain is constitutionally a Christian nation. That society chooses to live like heathens doesn't alter that fact that at an institutional and constitutional level our laws and customs and heritage is based on Christianity, not Islam.
Accepting that for a moment, how is it threatened if the heathens elect a Muslim Parliament?
Old Feb 27th 2010, 12:09 am
Banned

bsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond reputebsmith has a reputation beyond repute

My nephew's on the way to being a bit of a tear away, a little bit of that sharia law might put him right, either that or the army.
Old Feb 27th 2010, 12:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Elizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Oink
Religious people really get on my tit ends. When they die, we pay all that money for a funeral and they haven't even got the decency to come back as a ghost and tell us what the afterlife is like. They are never slow to bore the s*** out of us when they are alive.

And ignorant people really get on my tits end. Britain's parliament and monarchy and its very constitution and laws are based on Christianity. Over the past two hundred years the laws have been liberalised to such an extent that it has left a vacuum.
Old Feb 27th 2010, 12:11 am
BE Enthusiast

dgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 1chumly
I posted my opinion on another thread, and I made the unfortunate mistake of mentioning Enoch Powels name,.... the point I was "trying" to make at the time, was closing the borders for a few years only allowing selected occupations into Britain,( like canada and australlia) until it could be put back into some sort of order. It was not meant to be racist, (as tbh the only thing I remember about his speach was too many people were coming into Britain and in years to come Britain would not be able to cope,) Maybe I was silly to mention his name, and just put my point across, but i have been called racist,stupid, told to shut up and boring in my opinions. Yet now I have looked at numerous threads here and I see people making the same statements, britain is overcrowded (due to immigration), violent, ect.ect. and not a word of racism or stupidy??? (One policeman told a good tale of how it really is in Britain on another thread) now I look at this and it is worrying, the ordinary muslims are a peaceful, kind people, it is the extremists that give the whole nation a bad name, but not a word from anyone about tarring a whole people with the one brush???? makes me wonder????
Old Feb 27th 2010, 12:14 am

Originally Posted by bsmith
I can't see my sister in Cardiff getting into it at all, she's a right scrubber - she'd miss all the cock.
I'm going to Wales for a conference in couple of months, if you've got her number, maybe I could look your sister up before "they" end it all.
Old Feb 27th 2010, 12:22 am
Banned

I'm going to Wales for a conference in couple of months, if you've got her number, maybe I could look your sister up before "they" end it all.
I really have and she really is and you really wouldn't want to.
Old Feb 27th 2010, 12:40 am
BE Enthusiast

dgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond reputedgjamison has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lmartin999
Except on this forum where xenophobia is quite popular
you really are the one with a problem, everytime I see something posted by you it says the same thing, that we are all xenophobia, (see I can spell it too!!!) get over it, what is free speach in your opinion? Would love to know as at this point in time it seems every other nationality can voice thier opinion and thats OK, when it comes to Britian, open your mouth to say what you genuinly think (even when it's not meant to be racist it is made out to be racist dosent matter if half of the population agrees with you its politically impolite to disagree with all other nations????) It has gone too far now I for one am sick of not being able to voice my opinion without it being taken out of context and made into a racist slur??? That is exactly what is wrong with a lot of the western world today. I wish some of the extremists would tell their people they are racist.... would'nt that make a difference???
Old Feb 27th 2010, 12:56 am
Banned

Originally Posted by dgjamison
....it says the same thing, that we are all xenophobia, (see I can spell it too!!!)
Old Feb 27th 2010, 12:58 am
BE Enthusiast

and with any luck they will keep you there, are'nt you the one who had his B$LLS broken by steve somebody or other?????
Old Feb 27th 2010, 1:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bsmith
Methinks the sarcasim has escaped you ah well!!!!! s they say sarcasim is the lowest form of wit, (you would know all bout that now would'nt you )that berka may suit you better than your mother, certainly would be preferable than what we see you wearing now??? Is this the latest trend in Wales??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.