Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Excerpts from a dog's and a cat's diary...

Excerpts from a dog's and a cat's diary...

Old Jul 31st 2006, 5:39 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Excerpts from a dog's and a cat's diary...

EXCERPTS FROM A DOG'S DAILY DIARY:

8 AM--Oh, boy! Dog food! My favourite!

9:30 AM--Oh, boy! A car ride! My favourite!

9:40 AM--Oh, boy! A walk! My favourite!

10:30 AM--Oh, boy! Getting rubbed and petted! My favourite!

11:30 AM--Oh, boy! Dog food! My favourite!

12 Noon--Oh, boy! The kids! My favourite!

1 PM--Oh, boy! The yard! My favourite!

4 PM--Oh, boy! To the park! My favourite!

5:30 PM--Oh, boy! Pretty mums! My favourite!

6 PM--Oh, boy! Playing ball! My favourite!

6:30 PM--Oh, boy! Watching TV with my master! My favourite!

8:30 PM--Oh, boy! Sleeping in my master's bed! My favourite!

EXCERPTS FROM A CAT'S DAILY DIARY:

Day 183 of my captivity:
My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects.

They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry, hard cereal.

The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the mild scolding I get from ruining the occasional piece of furniture.

Tomorrow I may eat another houseplant.

Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while they were walking almost succeeded; must try this at the top of the stairs!

In an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile oppressors, I once again induced myself to vomit on their favorite chair; must try this on their bed.

Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body, in an attempt to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike fear into their hearts. They only cooed and condescended about what a good little cat I was.

Old Jul 31st 2006, 5:55 am
Now on Vancouver Island

Judy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Excerpts from a dog's and a cat's diary...

That was hilarious. Loved it.

As the saying goes, dogs have masters while cats have staff.
Old Jul 31st 2006, 1:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
EXCERPTS FROM A DOG'S DAILY DIARY:

8 AM--Oh, boy! Dog food! My favourite!

9:30 AM--Oh, boy! A car ride! My favourite!

9:40 AM--Oh, boy! A walk! My favourite!

10:30 AM--Oh, boy! Getting rubbed and petted! My favourite!

11:30 AM--Oh, boy! Dog food! My favourite!

12 Noon--Oh, boy! The kids! My favourite!

1 PM--Oh, boy! The yard! My favourite!

4 PM--Oh, boy! To the park! My favourite!

5:30 PM--Oh, boy! Pretty mums! My favourite!

6 PM--Oh, boy! Playing ball! My favourite!

6:30 PM--Oh, boy! Watching TV with my master! My favourite!

8:30 PM--Oh, boy! Sleeping in my master's bed! My favourite!

Day 183 of my captivity:

The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the mild scolding I get from ruining the occasional piece of furniture.

Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while they were walking almost succeeded; must try this at the top of the stairs!

In an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile oppressors, I once again induced myself to vomit on their favorite chair; must try this on their bed.

Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body, in an attempt to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike fear into their hearts. They only cooed and condescended about what a good little cat I was.

Bliss absolute bliss , have to keep an eye on our cat - it brought a pigeon to the door the other day, obviously its working it way upto humans :scared: :scared:
Old Jul 31st 2006, 7:23 pm
Will work for shoes.....

wonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas

Day 183 of my captivity:

LOL, Have you met my cat !?! Shes sat on 'her' sofa now, looking at me with distain, as i dared laugh at this and woke her up, its so true what Judy said about cats having staff