Euro elections

Old May 25th 2014, 10:54 pm
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Euro elections

Tonight I am ashamed to be British.
Old May 25th 2014, 11:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond reputejimf has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Euro elections

Originally Posted by Jingsamichty
Tonight I am ashamed to be British.
because.........
Old May 25th 2014, 11:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

I feel slightly sick.
Old May 25th 2014, 11:07 pm
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute

I often am but this is a new low.
Old May 25th 2014, 11:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

The voters have spoken thats democracy.
Old May 25th 2014, 11:11 pm
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian
er, and isn't the voters choice the cause of that shame?
Old May 25th 2014, 11:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bats
er, and isn't the voters choice the cause of that shame?
To some Yes and to others No. I have no horse in this race and as I live in Canada and have dual citizenship then it doesn't concern me one way or the other pretty much like the Scottish Independence vote. The voters will decide and thats democracy at work regardless of our own personal views.
Old May 25th 2014, 11:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

"I don't like fuzzie-wuzzies" is not the finest moment for democracy.
Old May 25th 2014, 11:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

One better not read this article then as its just not the UK shaking up the EU elections
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...elections.html

Far-right National Front triumph in France as voters across Europe turn to extremists and anti-EU parties
The far-Right National Front has topped the polls in France as countries across Europe turned to extremist and anti-EU parties.
t was the most striking of a number of successes for far-Right and anti-EU parties. Chillingly, there were signs a neo-Nazi candidate for the NPD party could be elected in Germany, giving the far-Right a foothold for the first time in decades.
Old May 26th 2014, 12:18 am
limey party pooper

To some Yes and to others No. I have no horse in this race and as I live in Canada and have dual citizenship then it doesn't concern me one way or the other pretty much like the Scottish Independence vote. The voters will decide and thats democracy at work regardless of our own personal views.
er, no one is disputing this.

Unlike you I have an opinion about it. I have family in England, might want to go back one day. I care about the UK and Europe becoming more right wing and anti-foreigner.
Old May 26th 2014, 12:19 am
limey party pooper

One better not read this article then as its just not the UK shaking up the EU elections
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...elections.html

Far-right National Front triumph in France as voters across Europe turn to extremists and anti-EU parties
The far-Right National Front has topped the polls in France as countries across Europe turned to extremist and anti-EU parties.
t was the most striking of a number of successes for far-Right and anti-EU parties. Chillingly, there were signs a neo-Nazi candidate for the NPD party could be elected in Germany, giving the far-Right a foothold for the first time in decades.
and you don't care about this?
Old May 26th 2014, 12:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by bats
and you don't care about this?
Yes to a degree I care. One has to wonder why this has become an issue with citizens of other EU countries as well. Obviously if I was to state a few facts then others might see me as being a racist as essentially that is what these elections were voted on. Many will say this is happening to Canada on a lesser degree.
See why the UK citizens voted this way as in their opinion previous Govts have done very little to stem the flow of what they consider undesirables now living in the UK and other countries.
They have no problems with hard working Immigrants who follow the rules and contribute to the betterment of the UK. One only has to read the daily UK rags to see the amount of immigrant bashing going on where some of it is NOT justified. How many are blaming the EU for this?
Old May 26th 2014, 12:55 am
BE Enthusiast

neilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond repute

I am delighted.
Old May 26th 2014, 1:08 am
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

An inconvenient truth.
Old May 26th 2014, 1:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Shard
An inconvenient truth.
I didn't think David Guggenheim or Al Gore voted in the EU elections

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.