Earth Hour

Old Mar 30th 2008, 9:07 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Earth Hour

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Not so.

Mrs_P informs me I can't have an Apple iTouch until we get a 42" LCD wide screen.
Steve, that's a very reasonable deal. I won my iTouch from work, they are very cute.
Old Mar 30th 2008, 9:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Smiths
Yes I know its a drop in the ocean , but it really made us aware of how many lights are left on in empty rooms and things are left on stand by around the house

Our generation is screwed as far as being environmentally aware but if kids can get an appreciation of saving energy it can only be for the better surely?
And meat is murder.
Old Mar 30th 2008, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

The Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by steve666
And meat is murder.
Hang the DJ!
Old Mar 30th 2008, 9:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Not so.

Mrs_P informs me I can't have an Apple iTouch until we get a 42" LCD wide screen.
She has alterior motives. Probably got a widescreen DVD of Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing. Realises he would look great on a BIG screen. Check it out with her, she'll deny it of course.
Old Mar 30th 2008, 9:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hang the DJ!
I have a vi-nal album of that name. I bought it back in the early 80's because Siouxsie and the Banshees were on it. And the track Panic, of course.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 12:13 am
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute

So did we!

We had a lovely hour playing frustration with the kids by candlelight followed by (I kid you not) a sing song by the piano!

They loved it and wanted us to do it next Saturday night as well. Only problem is that I miss the end of "I'll do anything"!
Us too, we played buckaroo, cards, some game where you had to put together the face that was on the card within a time period before the whole thing jumped out at you.

Of course my favourite part was when I put on a halloween mask, put a torch under my chin and scared the living daylights out of the kids, (oh, I am evil) but I did had two kids running back screaming for more.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

The Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by steve666
I have a vi-nal album of that name. I bought it back in the early 80's because Siouxsie and the Banshees were on it. And the track Panic, of course.
Siouxsie was on Jonathan Ross the other night.

That chick has not aged well.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 11:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaptainHook
I was listening to a guy on the radio who was laughed at for saying prettymuch the same thing. One of his points were that if the average number of children went from the average 2.4 per family to 2.0 each then we'd automatically be reducing the energy use of the next generation by almost 20% to start with.

I believe the guy has a point.
What should i do with my other 2 then
Old Mar 31st 2008, 12:16 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Siouxsie was on Jonathan Ross the other night.

That chick has not aged well.
Nor has Blondie:http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?im...%3D2%26hl%3Den
Old Mar 31st 2008, 12:17 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
What should i do with my other 2 then
cryogenics?? medical experiments?

only joking - although would having willingly sold the 13yr old this morning!!!
Old Mar 31st 2008, 1:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
Saw Blondie and lots of others at manchester uni in there hey day she was so drugged up she couldn't stand up and was booed off the stage,
Old Mar 31st 2008, 1:05 pm
half a century

Saw Blondie and lots of others at manchester uni in there hey day she was so drugged up she couldn't stand up and was booed off the stage,
ssssh - showing yr age their coffeepot - when I was at uni it was china crisis, imagination and Roachford!!
Old Mar 31st 2008, 1:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ssssh - showing yr age their coffeepot - when I was at uni it was china crisis, imagination and Roachford!!
im just a wee bit older than you, old enough to know better and old enough not to care

oowww young man
Old Mar 31st 2008, 1:11 pm
half a century

im just a wee bit older than you, old enough to know better and old enough not to care

oowww young man
he he he - he's a very nice man, a very very nice man!!!

old enough to know better but not neccessarily put it into action!
Old Mar 31st 2008, 1:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

he he he - he's a very nice man, a very very nice man!!!

old enough to know better but not neccessarily put it into action!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.