Did you miss me??

Old Aug 13th 2006, 12:33 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Did you miss me??

Originally Posted by willmore
Welcome back. We did indeed miss you, and now we wait with bated breath for the pics of your vacation.
Thanks to all for the welcome back. Did think about posting pics - but not the one after the hen night - woke up with a tattoo.......... :scared: I think that we had a really good time. If I ever remember, I'll tell you about it (the holiday not the tattoo!).

I can't post pics coz I wouldn't want to give you all nightmares. At least this way you can all imagine that I looked georgous - I don't want to wreck the illusion

The wedding was brilliant. Most guests greeted the bride n gloom with presents. My mate greeted me with a vodka and coke - now thats what I call a friend - good man!!

Am I beginning to sound like an alchy? ooooops.

Mark, you seem to be back with a vengence..... I like it. Oh and they say that its ok to see a few grey hairs - as long as its not when you look down

And on that note............
Old Aug 13th 2006, 12:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

mjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IceMaiden

Mark, you seem to be back with a vengence..... I like it. Oh and they say that its ok to see a few grey hairs - as long as its not when you look down

And on that note............
Hmm, don't think that would do it for me. Do you go grey down there?
Old Aug 13th 2006, 12:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

mjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Mark I've seen a beaver before (I am Canadian, silly). In fact, I'm sitting here playing with my own pet beaver as I drink my morning coffee. Should I post of pic of my beaver?
No honey don't post it......just email it to me......(our secret )
Old Aug 13th 2006, 1:42 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mjanovitz
Hmm, don't think that would do it for me. Do you go grey down there?
Are you insinuating that I would know???????????

Hey I'm only 21 (well at heart anyway )

Anyway what are you doing up n about at this time of day??
Old Aug 13th 2006, 5:31 pm
End of the line

Originally Posted by mjanovitz
No honey don't post it......just email it to me......(our secret )

I have visions of a flat beaver, wrapped in brown paper being posted to you.

or

How do you email a beaver?????????
Old Aug 13th 2006, 9:03 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

I have visions of a flat beaver, wrapped in brown paper being posted to you.

or

How do you email a beaver?????????
[email protected]
Old Aug 13th 2006, 10:08 pm
End of the line

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
You are disgusting Butch, you just don't change do you!
Old Aug 13th 2006, 11:08 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

You are disgusting Butch, you just don't change do you!
Oi now cum on you arsed me how to email a beaver, so I gave you its email address thats all.
Old Aug 13th 2006, 11:19 pm
End of the line

Oi now cum on you arsed me how to email a beaver, so I gave you its email address thats all.
Sweetie, your language is so colourful. Reminds me of my daughter's hen night.......... Oh God, no I don't think that I do want to remember
Old Aug 13th 2006, 11:21 pm
Banned

Sweetie, your language is so colourful. Reminds me of my daughter's hen night.......... Oh God, no I don't think that I do want to remember
So cum on whats the tattoo of and which arse cheek or boob is it on?
Old Aug 13th 2006, 11:24 pm
End of the line

So cum on whats the tattoo of and which arse cheek or boob is it on?
That would be telling........ (oh ok - I got LOVE and HATE on me knuckles so I look good when I go out in me Doc Martens on a Saturday night!!)

And the tattooist said 'Not a bad bod for an old bird'. - Is that a compliment or not????

Last edited by IceMaiden; Aug 13th 2006 at 11:26 pm.
Old Aug 13th 2006, 11:25 pm
Banned

That would be telling........

So TELL and place post the pics, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old Aug 13th 2006, 11:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

I second that......please - I would love to see the pics.
Old Aug 13th 2006, 11:30 pm
End of the line

It is something small and tasteful - like me!! Its in a place that is not obvious as it is done in memory of a special person. So it means a lot to me.

I was gonna show it off at the wedding but didn't really want to hitch my dress up.... Besides it wasn't that kind of a do
Old Aug 14th 2006, 1:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Are you insinuating that I would know???????????

Hey I'm only 21 (well at heart anyway )

Anyway what are you doing up n about at this time of day??
No no it wasn't direct at you, just an open question for anyone to answer.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.