Did you miss me??

Old Aug 11th 2006, 11:30 am
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light
Default Did you miss me??

Well folks, I'm back from my 'hols'. Totally exhausted. I need a holiday to recover. My daughter's wedding went really well. She looked absolutely beautiful (takes after her mother of course ). Tears were shed by one and all. I had a great time meeting up with friends and family (well I think I did, from what I can remember ).

It was fantastic to be able to go shopping and buy clothes to fit without feeling a freak for being a size 8. My case was only 30kg on the return :scared:

It was of course traumatic leaving my family once more. So now I really need some friends to make me smile and help me through. My 'spirits' need lifting - so who's buying? Mine's a vodka

It is good to be back though. I am sitting here looking out the study window watching the first golfers preparing to tee off - hoping they aim in the right direction and not at my windows!!

So come on people, whats been happening since I've been gone? Has Butch been behaving himself? Did you miss me? The bar seems to have gone very quiet. I need an update on what you have all been doing - only the clean versions please.

(By the way am typing this a 7.30am - think I must still be on British time!). Thankfully we returned before all hell broke loose at the airports. I hope that it settles soon as my son is coming over next month.

I await your replies..............
Old Aug 11th 2006, 1:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

mjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Did you miss me??

Originally Posted by IceMaiden
Well folks, I'm back from my 'hols'. Totally exhausted. I need a holiday to recover. My daughter's wedding went really well. She looked absolutely beautiful (takes after her mother of course ). Tears were shed by one and all. I had a great time meeting up with friends and family (well I think I did, from what I can remember ).

It was fantastic to be able to go shopping and buy clothes to fit without feeling a freak for being a size 8. My case was only 30kg on the return :scared:

It was of course traumatic leaving my family once more. So now I really need some friends to make me smile and help me through. My 'spirits' need lifting - so who's buying? Mine's a vodka

It is good to be back though. I am sitting here looking out the study window watching the first golfers preparing to tee off - hoping they aim in the right direction and not at my windows!!

So come on people, whats been happening since I've been gone? Has Butch been behaving himself? Did you miss me? The bar seems to have gone very quiet. I need an update on what you have all been doing - only the clean versions please.

(By the way am typing this a 7.30am - think I must still be on British time!). Thankfully we returned before all hell broke loose at the airports. I hope that it settles soon as my son is coming over next month.

Hi, welcome back, glad you enjoyed your trip. I probably would have missed you but not been on here much myself either!

You have not missed much really.

Mark
Old Aug 11th 2006, 2:05 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mjanovitz
Hi, welcome back, glad you enjoyed your trip. I probably would have missed you but not been on here much myself either!

You have not missed much really.

Mark
Hi Mark

Thanks for replying. Good to hear from you. I had wondered what happened to you, you just seem to have vanished. I hope its because you have been working/playing hard and not for any bad reasons that you have not been on here. I did ask after you on a different thread. Is it that we are not good enough for you any more?

Hope everything is going ok for you and your family. Are you working now? Last you mentioned that you were doing a bit of volunteering to add to your resume. I finally got a reference from my last job - worth waiting for - bloody good though I say it myself, so I will put in a good effort to get sorted out now.

Anyway keep in touch. PM for a chat if you want.
Old Aug 11th 2006, 3:30 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

I missed ya
Been behaving much as normal
you didnt (as mark said) miss much
heres a drink
Old Aug 11th 2006, 5:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

mjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mark

Thanks for replying. Good to hear from you. I had wondered what happened to you, you just seem to have vanished. I hope its because you have been working/playing hard and not for any bad reasons that you have not been on here. I did ask after you on a different thread. Is it that we are not good enough for you any more?

Hope everything is going ok for you and your family. Are you working now? Last you mentioned that you were doing a bit of volunteering to add to your resume. I finally got a reference from my last job - worth waiting for - bloody good though I say it myself, so I will put in a good effort to get sorted out now.

Anyway keep in touch. PM for a chat if you want.
Yeah everything was fine more or less, no problems. No still not working, got a couple of job applications in and waiting to here back. Doing a first aid course this weekend which I also need to do before I can get hired. Assuming I pass it I will take the certificate or whatever you get in to the two police forces I have applied to and find out where things are up to. I know it takes a while to do all the back ground checks.

Had parents in law here recently so been doing some sightseeing....Niagara Falls, some wineries, Toronto Zoo (saw some beavers and got some photos to ), Toronto Island etc etc.

I am still thinking of poping home for a week later this year but not booked anything yet, maybe October ish. Don't really want to spend the money but promised family I would, plus it will be nice to see everyone and Ethan can see his cousin as the are similar ages (year apart).

Been looking at some houses to as renting at the moment, will be next year before we are seriously looking at buying, and lastly joined a gym that opened up over the road. Thought it was a good deal, pay for three months and get 9 free as it's not totally finished yet. However they talked us in to 12 weeks with a personal trainer and I won't tell you how much that is as it scares me everytime I think about it. Hopefully it will be worth it!!!

So been quite busy really.

Speak to you later just going to whip up something for lunch (16 egg whites on toast as per personal trainer!!!)

Mark

Last edited by mjanovitz; Aug 11th 2006 at 5:46 pm.
Old Aug 12th 2006, 6:26 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome back IceMaiden! Glad to hear you had a good time.

Me? I've returned to England from my trip to Calgary but will be back in Canada in September - yeehaw!

Butch has been behaving himself ... so has everyone really! It's been getting a bit boring to be honest!!! So it's nice to have another smutty one such as yourself back! I mean that in the nicest possible way!
Old Aug 12th 2006, 10:10 am

Toronto Zoo (saw some beavers and got some photos to )
Well????

Old Aug 13th 2006, 1:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Well????

You want to see the photo then....Ok it's on my other computer so next time I log on there I will post it. Be warned though, it's hairy and wet
Old Aug 13th 2006, 1:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

Well folks, I'm back from my 'hols'. Totally exhausted. I need a holiday to recover. ..
I must confess to not missing you - but that's only because I haven't been here much myself of late

Welcome back, and glad you had a good time in the yuk!
Old Aug 13th 2006, 2:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Calgal
I must confess to not missing you - but that's only because I haven't been here much myself of late

Welcome back, and glad you had a good time in the yuk!
It seems that a lot of people have not been on here much lately, well all the ones I enjoyed posting with anyway.

It has been so long since I suffered uncontrollable laughter as I watched a thread unfold!

Oh well guess I will have to amuse myself somehow. Anyone have any suggestions for amusing oneself?

Mark
Old Aug 13th 2006, 2:55 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh well guess I will have to amuse myself somehow. Anyone have any suggestions for amusing oneself?

Mark
In your case Mate looking in a mirror should either scare the crap out of ya or have you collapse in fits of hysteria.
Old Aug 13th 2006, 3:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
In your case Mate looking in a mirror should either scare the crap out of ya or have you collapse in fits of hysteria.
LOL I'm sure you mean that in the nicest possible way, The bedroom ceiling mirror usually has me in fits of laughter but spotted a few grey hairs looking in the bathroom mirror yesterday, that was scary!!! :scared:

I put it down to marriage and children as thats were any stress originates from!

Mark

Last edited by mjanovitz; Aug 13th 2006 at 3:04 am.
Old Aug 13th 2006, 5:07 am

Anyone have any suggestions for amusing oneself?
Hey Mark, have you ever considered giving to charity?
Old Aug 13th 2006, 5:10 am

You want to see the photo then....Ok it's on my other computer so next time I log on there I will post it. Be warned though, it's hairy and wet
Mark I've seen a beaver before (I am Canadian, silly). In fact, I'm sitting here playing with my own pet beaver as I drink my morning coffee. Should I post of pic of my beaver?
Old Aug 13th 2006, 9:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Welcome back. We did indeed miss you, and now we wait with bated breath for the pics of your vacation.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.