Quoted text at the bottom
10.00%
Not bothered
25.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Daft question time

Old Jul 3rd 2006, 8:27 pm
Made in the UK

poolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud of
Default Re: Daft question time

You're delusional Butch, its a super soaker

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
And why would I threaten Sue with my Kalashnikov???
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 8:27 pm
Having a blonde moment

Britjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah but thats cos I've got a nut allergy.

Oh, well that makes sense then
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 8:28 pm
Made in the UK

poolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud of

Nah Butch, you're just nuts, somewhere a fruit and nut bar is missing one of its nuts

Yeah but thats cos I've got a nut allergy.
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 8:29 pm
Chilled out Cheshire Cat

Garfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud of

And why would I threaten Sue with my Kalashnikov???

And how do you get a Kalashnikov in your pocket ??
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 8:29 pm
Having a blonde moment

Britjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by poolking
Nah Butch, you're just nuts, somewhere a fruit and nut bar is missing one of its nuts
only one? :scared:
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 8:30 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

You're delusional Butch, its a super soaker
Oi Boris the Muskovite told me it was a Kalashnikov with night sight and the lot.
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 8:30 pm
Made in the UK

You mean there's more than Butch out there? :scared:

Originally Posted by Britjo67
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 8:31 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Britjo67
No honestly i've got the usual number.
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 8:32 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Garfielduk
And how do you get a Kalashnikov in your pocket ??
Deep pockets!!!
Thats why i struggle to find the money for a round at the bar.
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 8:32 pm
Made in the UK

What three?

No honestly i've got the usual number.
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 8:38 pm
Made in the UK

Sorry for the double post. I've turned off email confirmations of posts, I'm getting confuzzled I'm getting so many of them
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 8:39 pm
Chilled out Cheshire Cat

Garfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud of

Deep pockets!!!
Thats why i struggle to find the money for a round at the bar.
You wouldn't struggle if I was there cos I'd get one of those fat ugly waitresses to dig it out for you
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 8:41 pm
Made in the UK

Can I tell you what a doofus I am? You know I set up the poll at the start of this thread, guess who voted for wrong option?
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 8:42 pm
Chilled out Cheshire Cat

Sorry for the double post. I've turned off email confirmations of posts, I'm getting confuzzled I'm getting so many of them
Yes, I think there's something up with email confirms for posts in the Maple Leaf as I'm getting one for every post rather than "one until you visit the topic again" as is usual. Is everyone having this trouble as it's clogging up my inbox
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 8:45 pm
Made in the UK

You could always switch to daily or weekly notification.

Originally Posted by Garfielduk
Yes, I think there's something up with email confirms for posts in the Maple Leaf as I'm getting one for every post rather than "one until you visit the topic again" as is usual. Is everyone having this trouble as it's clogging up my inbox

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.