Count Down Begun

Old Oct 5th 2006, 4:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

dozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Count Down Begun

Well just for something to do I have decide to count down the hours till I fly out, and at the moment it is 353h 30m to go.

Dozzzzy
Old Oct 5th 2006, 4:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

SAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond reputeSAW 04 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Count Down Begun

or 1272600 seconds!!

Originally Posted by dozzzzy
Well just for something to do I have decide to count down the hours till I fly out, and at the moment it is 353h 30m to go.

Dozzzzy
Old Oct 6th 2006, 2:56 am
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute

Dozzzzy

best of luck keep posting.

Raine
Old Oct 6th 2006, 11:01 am
BE Enthusiast

dozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SAW 04
or 1272600 seconds!!

Now down to 334.75 hours or 1205100 seconds

Dozzzzy
Old Oct 6th 2006, 1:45 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Now down to 334.75 hours or 1205100 seconds
How long is that is dog-hours?
Old Oct 6th 2006, 1:51 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Dunno, but maybe you can work out my countdown to my flight - I got too much to do
Old Oct 11th 2006, 1:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Default Count Down Continues

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Down to 9 days 8 hours and 14 minutes till my flight leaves

thats 13,454 minutes or 807240 seconds and just for HWP it equates to 5650680 doggie seconds

Dozzzzy
Old Oct 12th 2006, 7:19 am
BE Enthusiast

KennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to all

I have an Excel file which does this automatically, when you input the date and time you're leaving then save it,but Hell knows how to post it on here!!!!
It counts down every second when you open it!
If someone can tell me how to post it, I'll do it with instructions!
K
Old Oct 12th 2006, 2:14 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by KennyJosie
I have an Excel file which does this automatically, when you input the date and time you're leaving then save it,but Hell knows how to post it on here!!!!
It counts down every second when you open it!
If someone can tell me how to post it, I'll do it with instructions!
K
If you scroll down below the box that you type your message in you'll find a button called "Manage Attachments" click on that and basically follow the prompts. It will upload the file from your computer and place it below your meassage.

It will not show when you use the message preview but it will be there when you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

Cheers
Steve
Old Oct 12th 2006, 2:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

KennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to all

OK, so here goes!
All you need to do is open it, accept the macros and then type in the date and time you want to countdown to in cell A1. The spreadsheet does the rest.
Save it the first time you use it, but after that you don't need to, although it does ask you........
Have fun!
Kenny
Karma always welcome!
Attached Files
File Type: xls
Countdown.xls (26.0 KB, 85 views)
Old Oct 19th 2006, 9:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by KennyJosie
OK, so here goes!
All you need to do is open it, accept the macros and then type in the date and time you want to countdown to in cell A1. The spreadsheet does the rest.
Save it the first time you use it, but after that you don't need to, although it does ask you........
Have fun!
Kenny
Karma always welcome!
Thanks, I didn't really keep this up to date, to many other things to worry about, well I'm now down to 13 hours and 35 minutes to take off and actually bricking it. I'm sure it will all be ok tomorrow at 10:46 once the plane has taken off, that's if it does so on time. Who can tell with Canadian Affair.

I'm signing off now, at least till I land in Vancouver at 14:40 (BC Local) approx 22:40 UK time.

Wish me well, good luck to all those still waiting

Dozzzzy
Old Oct 19th 2006, 10:32 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks, I didn't really keep this up to date, to many other things to worry about, well I'm now down to 13 hours and 35 minutes to take off and actually bricking it. I'm sure it will all be ok tomorrow at 10:46 once the plane has taken off, that's if it does so on time. Who can tell with Canadian Affair.

I'm signing off now, at least till I land in Vancouver at 14:40 (BC Local) approx 22:40 UK time.

Wish me well, good luck to all those still waiting

Dozzzzy
Wow! That was quick! (the countdown I mean)

Good luck David! Have a good flight!

( I haven't forgot about the keg of beer I believe you owe me. )
Old Oct 19th 2006, 10:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Dozzzzy

Safe trip and have fun!
Old Oct 20th 2006, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

MrsWillow is just really niceMrsWillow is just really niceMrsWillow is just really niceMrsWillow is just really niceMrsWillow is just really niceMrsWillow is just really niceMrsWillow is just really niceMrsWillow is just really niceMrsWillow is just really nice

Well you should have landed by now, how exciting!!