Cheesy Joke Thread

Old Jul 4th 2006, 9:38 pm
Having a blonde moment

Britjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Cheesy Joke Thread

Why do we have an imposter....and why would a troll be a premium member?

I go out for a meal while the kids are at the school disco and come back and it's like a parallel universe! :scared:
Old Jul 4th 2006, 9:39 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Britjo67
Why do we have an imposter....and why would a troll be a premium member?

I go out for a meal while the kids are at the school disco and come back and it's like a parallel universe! :scared:
You can call your self anything you like (I mean your subtitle see mine)
Old Jul 4th 2006, 9:41 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
So how did you manage to bless the wilmore imposter?
I just 'did it'.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 9:43 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
I just 'did it'.
AHEM
next you do it can you either
1) do it with me
OR
2) video it so I can watch it in private in a darkened room
Old Jul 4th 2006, 9:43 pm
Having a blonde moment

Britjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of lightBritjo67 is a glorious beacon of light

You can call your self anything you like (I mean your subtitle see mine)

Oooh Butch, didn't know you cared....
Old Jul 4th 2006, 9:44 pm
Banned

Oooh Butch, didn't know you cared....
But you get the point?
Old Jul 4th 2006, 9:50 pm
Account Closed

wilmore is a glorious beacon of lightwilmore is a glorious beacon of lightwilmore is a glorious beacon of lightwilmore is a glorious beacon of lightwilmore is a glorious beacon of lightwilmore is a glorious beacon of lightwilmore is a glorious beacon of lightwilmore is a glorious beacon of lightwilmore is a glorious beacon of lightwilmore is a glorious beacon of lightwilmore is a glorious beacon of light

But you get the point?
Is it hard or soft?
Old Jul 4th 2006, 9:51 pm
Having a blonde moment

But you get the point?
Yeah course I do. I had noticed that people had different things under their names, like HWPs, I saw hers ages ago. I guess I didn't equate the Premium Member bit being the same as well. Sorry, blonde moment.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 9:52 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by wilmore
Is it hard or soft?
My point? Hard of course.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 9:54 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry, blonde moment.
You mean being in such a higher and richer state of consciousness to notice the mundane details of everyday life.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 9:55 pm
Having a blonde moment

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
You mean being in such a higher and richer state of consciousness to notice the mundane details of everyday life.
LOL, yep, that's the one!!
Old Jul 4th 2006, 11:16 pm
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wilmore
I think it might be a good idea to start a cheesy joke thread so that all the jokes can be kept in one place and not missed!

What does everyone else think?
AAWWWW NAAAWWWWW

Sue

Been there before

Wrote the book, wore the teashirt, Sang the hymn !!!

Remember many moons ago we had this one before and we also had Eddies jokes corner and I kept it going for ages

If you want I can post a few crackers
Old Jul 4th 2006, 11:33 pm
Account Closed

wilmore is a glorious beacon of lightwilmore is a glorious beacon of lightwilmore is a glorious beacon of lightwilmore is a glorious beacon of lightwilmore is a glorious beacon of lightwilmore is a glorious beacon of lightwilmore is a glorious beacon of lightwilmore is a glorious beacon of lightwilmore is a glorious beacon of lightwilmore is a glorious beacon of lightwilmore is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Voyager970
AAWWWW NAAAWWWWW

Sue

Been there before

Wrote the book, wore the teashirt, Sang the hymn !!!

Remember many moons ago we had this one before and we also had Eddies jokes corner and I kept it going for ages

If you want I can post a few crackers
I know hon but that was in the lounge wasnt it.....thought we could do it here and everyone could contribute it they wish!
Old Jul 5th 2006, 3:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Toontje
Who is this fncking imposter?
I have to take my previous words back. Just found out that willmore and wilmore are one and the same.

Damn, another member with a M*c.....
Old Jul 5th 2006, 1:07 pm
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Toontje
I have to take my previous words back. Just found out that willmore and wilmore are one and the same.

Damn, another member with a M*c.....
Here Toontje

Where the ***** have you been

Haven't seen you on here in ages

Welcome back man !!!!!!

Eddie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.