Cheesy Joke Thread

Old Jul 4th 2006, 8:48 pm
Account Closed

wilmore is a glorious beacon of lightwilmore is a glorious beacon of lightwilmore is a glorious beacon of lightwilmore is a glorious beacon of lightwilmore is a glorious beacon of lightwilmore is a glorious beacon of lightwilmore is a glorious beacon of lightwilmore is a glorious beacon of lightwilmore is a glorious beacon of lightwilmore is a glorious beacon of lightwilmore is a glorious beacon of light
Default Cheesy Joke Thread

I think it might be a good idea to start a cheesy joke thread so that all the jokes can be kept in one place and not missed!

What does everyone else think?
Old Jul 4th 2006, 8:53 pm
Loving it here!

ClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Cheesy Joke Thread

Originally Posted by wilmore
I think it might be a good idea to start a cheesy joke thread so that all the jokes can be kept in one place and not missed!

oh yes, let me start ....

Driving Situation Scenario (all those who have recently taken their test will be familiar with this idea - of having to identify situations to the test examiner):

So - you are driving in a car at a constant speed. On your left side is a
valley and on your right side is a fire engine travelling at the same
speed as you.

In front of you is a galloping pig which is the same size as your car
and you cannot overtake it. Behind you is a helicopter flying at
ground level. Both the giant pig and the helicopter are also travelling
at the same speed as you.

What must you do to safely get out of this highly dangerous situation?

Answer: Get off the children's Merry-Go-Round, you're p*ssed
Old Jul 4th 2006, 8:55 pm
Account Closed

BC Hopefuls is an unknown quantity at this point

You're on to a winner here, this thread could be going for years.......

....newfie calls the RCMP "Hello is the the RCMP?? I'm calling about my neigbour Billy Bob Smith. He is hiding marijuana in his firewood!"

The next day the RCMP descends on Billy Bob's house and search the shed where the firewood is kept. They bust open every piece of firewood, but find no marijuana. They apologize to Billy Bob and leave. The phone rings at Billy Bob's..

"Hey Billy Bob, did the RCMP come to your house?"

"Yep"

"Did they chop all your firewood?"

"Yep"

"Happy Birthday Buddy!"
Old Jul 4th 2006, 8:55 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Stilton
Old Jul 4th 2006, 8:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BC Hopefuls
You're on to a winner here, this thread could be going for years.......

....newfie calls the RCMP "Hello is the the RCMP?? I'm calling about my neigbour Billy Bob Smith. He is hiding marijuana in his firewood!"

The next day the RCMP descends on Billy Bob's house and search the shed where the firewood is kept. They bust open every piece of firewood, but find no marijuana. They apologize to Billy Bob and leave. The phone rings at Billy Bob's..

"Hey Billy Bob, did the RCMP come to your house?"

"Yep"

"Did they chop all your firewood?"

"Yep"

"Happy Birthday Buddy!"
Old Jul 4th 2006, 8:57 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

you're missing an 'L'
Old Jul 4th 2006, 8:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

I got one, err, no I haven't it was meant to be cheesy jokes and I only know horrible ones
Old Jul 4th 2006, 8:58 pm
Account Closed

wilmore is a glorious beacon of lightwilmore is a glorious beacon of lightwilmore is a glorious beacon of lightwilmore is a glorious beacon of lightwilmore is a glorious beacon of lightwilmore is a glorious beacon of lightwilmore is a glorious beacon of lightwilmore is a glorious beacon of lightwilmore is a glorious beacon of lightwilmore is a glorious beacon of lightwilmore is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
you're missing an 'L'

Trust you to notice first...shhh.....it will be our little secret!
Old Jul 4th 2006, 8:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Who is this fncking imposter?
Old Jul 4th 2006, 9:00 pm

Trust you to notice first...shhh.....it will be our little secret!
You have my blessing.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 9:01 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

You have my blessing.
Your a girl????
Old Jul 4th 2006, 9:06 pm

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Your a girl????
No sweetie, I'm a woman.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 9:10 pm
Banned

No sweetie, I'm a woman.
Even so, women cant give out blessings.
(Your welcome to give me a lot of other things tho' )
Old Jul 4th 2006, 9:14 pm

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Even so, women cant give out blessings.
(Your welcome to give me a lot of other things tho' )
I'm not a Christian.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 9:17 pm
Banned

I'm not a Christian.
So how did you manage to bless the wilmore imposter?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.