Boredom

Old Aug 7th 2006, 9:11 am
Banned

Lees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud of
Default Boredom

Sorry guys,

I am sitting at work bored out of my brain cause i have nothing to do and boss is on holiday. so i might be bored for some time.

Lets start a random conversation just to pass the time.
Old Aug 7th 2006, 10:34 am
Dismember

scrubbedexpat074 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Boredom

Originally Posted by Lees147
Sorry guys,

I am sitting at work bored out of my brain cause i have nothing to do and boss is on holiday. so i might be bored for some time.

How's Brighton? We left there last year...
Old Aug 7th 2006, 10:56 am
Banned

Lees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ziggy8080
How's Brighton? We left there last year...
I hate Brighton at the moment. everything seems so wrong the other day was pride parade (formally gay parade).

I don't mind the gay community celebrating the fact that they are gay buit they closed down the whole town.

maybe i am being naive but i don't think they need to close down.

1. preston park.
2. London road.
3. churchill square.
4. old stiene and
5. the beach just for one event i had nothing to do and no where to go except either stay at home or go to the parade.

I have also had Gypsies living 30 yds from my house for the last 3 months and the council refuse to move them.

The sooner i am out the better.
Old Aug 7th 2006, 4:24 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry guys,

TuT TuT.
Random conversations belong in the maple leaf, now bend over and wait for Biiiink to give you a good spanking.
Old Aug 7th 2006, 4:29 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

I hate Brighton at the moment. everything seems so wrong the other day was pride parade (formally gay parade).

I don't mind the gay community celebrating the fact that they are gay buit they closed down the whole town.

1. preston park.
2. London road.
3. churchill square.
4. old stiene and
5. the beach just for one event i had nothing to do and no where to go except either stay at home or go to the parade.

I have also had Gypsies living 30 yds from my house for the last 3 months and the council refuse to move them.

Are they gay gypsies?
Old Aug 7th 2006, 4:35 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

1. preston park.
2. London road.
3. churchill square.
4. old stiene and

Closing down Churchill Square, even if it's only for a little while, is a good thing.
Old Aug 7th 2006, 5:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
TuT TuT.
Random conversations belong in the maple leaf, now bend over and wait for Biiiink to give you a good spanking.
I won't disappoint Fasten your seatbelts for today's short flight to the Maple Leaf.
Old Aug 7th 2006, 5:11 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
I won't disappoint Fasten your seatbelts for today's short flight to the Maple Leaf.
Love Ya Biiink

(please can I have a spanking just cos I REALLY enjoy it coming form you???)
Old Aug 7th 2006, 5:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

Love Ya Biiink

(please can I have a spanking just cos I REALLY enjoy it coming form you???)
Yes, especially with a wet towel 'cos it'll sting more
Old Aug 7th 2006, 7:29 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Craftybanshee
Yes, especially with a wet towel 'cos it'll sting more
I knew there was a reason I liked you.
Old Aug 7th 2006, 8:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

I knew there was a reason I liked you.
Mawhahahaha I just add that little special something