Belgian Bombings

Old Mar 25th 2016, 7:51 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Belgian Bombings

Originally Posted by MikeUK
Did anybody bring up Migrants from Syria yet

?
No, probably because it's an irrelevant point. ISIS type terrorists come from all over the Middle East, Europe, and Britain. Born and bred Brits are getting sucked into this. Harping on about Syrian refugees at every juncture is getting tiresome.
Old Mar 26th 2016, 1:17 pm
Part Time Poster

MikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shard
No, probably because it's an irrelevant point. ISIS type terrorists come from all over the Middle East, Europe, and Britain. Born and bred Brits are getting sucked into this. Harping on about Syrian refugees at every juncture is getting tiresome.
Oh... I thought it might be relevant as at least one was known to have crossed the border illegally in Turkey to get back after fighting in Syria ?

And as almost all of these recent attacks involve these born and bred Local who are going to Syria to train and are coming back within the refugees to cover there tracks back into Europe ....

small point I know
Old Mar 26th 2016, 4:52 pm
BE user by choice

Location: A Briton, married to a Canadian, now in Fredericton.
MillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeUK

And as almost all of these recent attacks involve these born and bred Local who are going to Syria to train and are coming back within the refugees to cover there tracks back into Europe ....

But are they? Yes I have read that the people who have carried out these acts have travelled to Turkey and Syria, which would fit in with the whole of the suck 'em in and indoctrinate them 'brothers in arms' training programme, that would be required to get them to commit to terrorism. I didn't realize that any of them were entering Europe as refugees?