The Bar Is Now Open

Old Jun 4th 2006, 4:19 pm
Thinking the unthinkable.

Madmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

Originally Posted by raine66
I know Sitting out in the patio of your local with a nice cold beer and that great big fire in the sky doing it's best.

Where are you planning on moving to anyway ?
Big fire in the sky? Nope, you've lost me there. Mind you, my granny did mention an old story concerning something called 'the Sun'. Never believed it myself.

Wife and I are moving to Guelph on August 14th this year. No jobs, no kids, no one we know (apart from a very nice couple we've spoken to on Messenger and I've met once) and no idea what the Heck we're doing! :scared: Should be all hunky dory then.

We've booked into the Holiday Inn Express for the first two weeks and are contact with Realtors to organise rented accommodation.

..and you?
Old Jun 4th 2006, 4:27 pm
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madmac
Big fire in the sky? Nope, you've lost me there. Mind you, my granny did mention an old story concerning something called 'the Sun'. Never believed it myself.

Wife and I are moving to Guelph on August 14th this year. No jobs, no kids, no one we know (apart from a very nice couple we've spoken to on Messenger and I've met once) and no idea what the Heck we're doing! :scared: Should be all hunky dory then.

We've booked into the Holiday Inn Express for the first two weeks and are contact with Realtors to organise rented accommodation.

..and you?
Heading back to TO. Going to live in Pickering this time tho, need to try and act responsible now, what with two kids. :scared:

The sale of our house if going thro at the mo and solicitor is saying it could all be complete by the end of this month :scared:

Old Jun 4th 2006, 4:33 pm

Madmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond repute

Heading back to TO. Going to live in Pickering this time tho, need to try and act responsible now, what with two kids. :scared:

The sale of our house if going thro at the mo and solicitor is saying it could all be complete by the end of this month :scared:

I take it that you stayed there before then? What made you go back to the saaarf of England?

We're feeling quite good about the whole thing at the moment though we have had our moments where we felt like hiding under the rug and asking the world to go away. Funnily enough, I'm sure that feeling will surface again between now and August.
Old Jun 4th 2006, 4:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

You could die of thirst in this pub! I'm off to a real one now with hubby for a pint of Cider and some local scoff
Old Jun 4th 2006, 4:37 pm

Originally Posted by Craftybanshee
You could die of thirst in this pub! I'm off to a real one now with hubby for a pint of Cider and some local scoff
Enjoy. Make sure you don't drive from this virtual bar in your virtual car though.
Old Jun 4th 2006, 4:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy. Make sure you don't drive from this virtual bar in your virtual car though.
Hmmmmm, with my imaginary friend? LOL
Old Jun 4th 2006, 4:46 pm

Originally Posted by Craftybanshee
Hmmmmm, with my imaginary friend? LOL
Does your hubby know?

Me, I just see dead people. Mind you, I do teach so that would explain it.
Old Jun 4th 2006, 4:49 pm
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute

I take it that you stayed there before then? What made you go back to the saaarf of England?

We're feeling quite good about the whole thing at the moment though we have had our moments where we felt like hiding under the rug and asking the world to go away. Funnily enough, I'm sure that feeling will surface again between now and August.
Yeah, lived out there for ten years.

Came back in 2001 just after our son was born, thought it would be better for him to grow up with his grandparents around etc, and coz OH is english, (but we won't hold that against him) England is where we ended up.

After our daughter was born 2003 we decided that we were going to go back but it has taken till now to get our you know whats into gear.

Canada will hold a better lifestyle for us and most importantly the wee yins so here we are packing up and heading back.

After all grandparents can always visit. :scared:
Old Jun 4th 2006, 4:53 pm
Reunited

Sorry :scared:

Barcardi 'n' coke was it
Old Jun 4th 2006, 4:57 pm

Yeah, lived out there for ten years.

Came back in 2001 just after our son was born, thought it would be better for him to grow up with his grandparents around etc, and coz OH is english, (but we won't hold that against him) England is where we ended up.

After our daughter was born 2003 we decided that we were going to go back but it has taken till now to get our you know whats into gear.

Canada will hold a better lifestyle for us and most importantly the wee yins so here we are packing up and heading back.

After all grandparents can always visit. :scared:
Ah well. Good luck and all the best for the future. I'll have one for the road then. Make it a double JD please.
Old Jun 4th 2006, 5:02 pm
Reunited

Ah well. Good luck and all the best for the future. I'll have one for the road then. Make it a double JD please.
You too. Hope it all works out.

There you go, on the house
Old Jun 4th 2006, 5:11 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

You too. Hope it all works out.

There you go, on the house
Sure looks to me as if its the same bar'person'
BTW anybody else notice the Jukies gone quiet again?

I fancy a bit of Van Halen ( )

Oh and chuck us a diamond white.
Old Jun 4th 2006, 5:16 pm
Reunited

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Sure looks to me as if its the same bar'person'
BTW anybody else notice the Jukies gone quiet again?

I fancy a bit of Van Halen ( )

Oh and chuck us a diamond white.
Sure is

But when I'm not hear someone else has to take over

Listen carefully and you will hear it.

Diamond white :scared:
Old Jun 4th 2006, 5:18 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Sure is

But when I'm not hear someone else has to take over

Listen carefully and you will hear it.

Diamond white :scared:
LOL
thought that'd get a reaction
Seriously I'll have a 'slow comfortable screw against the wall'
Old Jun 4th 2006, 5:21 pm
Reunited

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
LOL
thought that'd get a reaction
Seriously I'll have a 'slow comfortable screw against the wall'

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.