The Bar Is Now Open

Old Jun 4th 2006, 2:24 pm
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

Originally Posted by Mans
As its a bit early in the day for me....i'll start of woth a extra spicey Bloody Mary.

Cheers
Mans
Would you like a celery stick in that
Old Jun 4th 2006, 2:25 pm
Thinking the unthinkable.

Madmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alberta_jaycee
Ooh Barlady, you set me off on that one!! I would like to start, a Sleemans Honey, followed by a JD & Coke (full shugger, non o that diet cr*p), then an Appletons Rum 'n' coke, a glass of Jackson Triggs Cabernet Sauvignon, the same round again topped off with a cold Sl'Honey...........Hic And I'll have it all put on the tab, if you please

Wow, a lady after my own heart. JD for me with full fat coke. Again, none of that articifiall....artishipal....artitishall....hic artificial, chemically laden, carcinogenic aspartame diet rot!

Oh...and a pint of Becks (draught), ice cold to chase it down. Mmmm, yummy.
Old Jun 4th 2006, 2:26 pm
Chilled out Cheshire Cat

Garfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by raine66
Sure is, but you will not always get the same bartender
It's not the bartender that gets you pi**ed so throw me a Harvey Wallbanger
Old Jun 4th 2006, 2:28 pm
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madmac
Wow, a lady after my own heart. JD for me with full fat coke. Again, none of that articifiall....artishipal....artitishall....hic artificial, chemically laden, carcinogenic aspartame diet rot!

Oh...and a pint of Becks (draught), ice cold to chase it down. Mmmm, yummy.
There you go enjoy.

BTW this one is on the house, seen as you are a fellow glaswegian
Old Jun 4th 2006, 2:29 pm
Reunited

Originally Posted by Garfielduk
It's not the bartender that gets you pi**ed so throw me a Harvey Wallbanger

Catch
Old Jun 4th 2006, 2:33 pm
Mans

Mans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant futureMans has a brilliant future

Would you like a celery stick in that

Yes please....for health reasons
Old Jun 4th 2006, 3:04 pm

Madmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond repute

There you go enjoy.

BTW this one is on the house, seen as you are a fellow glaswegian
Cheers.

Yes, we may not have the best health record in the world (in fact, not even in Scotland) but we can drink like dehydrated elephants when we need to (which is often ).

Next round is on me. I'll stick a large deposit behind the bar for everyone. Enjoy.
Old Jun 4th 2006, 3:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

**ventures back to the bar** Cheers Madmac! Mines a Bacardi and Coke with ice and a slice please
Old Jun 4th 2006, 3:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

Wow the bars still open better change from wine to vodka and red bull, i've still got a sore head from yesterday
Old Jun 4th 2006, 3:51 pm
Reunited

Cheers.

Yes, we may not have the best health record in the world (in fact, not even in Scotland) but we can drink like dehydrated elephants when we need to (which is often ).

Next round is on me. I'll stick a large deposit behind the bar for everyone. Enjoy.
Are we really that bad

Cheers Madmac I will have a large vodka and irn bru with lots of ice
Old Jun 4th 2006, 3:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

I've got change for the jukebox, any requests
Old Jun 4th 2006, 4:01 pm
Reunited

Originally Posted by mandyg
I've got change for the jukebox, any requests
How about some Coldplay

And I have another vodka and irn bru pls
Old Jun 4th 2006, 4:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

How about some Coldplay

And I have another vodka and irn bru pls

If you listen you can hear coldplay/clocks after that comes brown eyed girl
Old Jun 4th 2006, 4:06 pm

Are we really that bad

Cheers Madmac I will have a large vodka and irn bru with lots of ice

Bad. Oh yes, but in a good way?

Just think of the drinking possibilities in Canada: Sleemans, Crown Royal, Icewine etc, etc...

Mind you, we'll need to find jobs too.

Pour me another JD and smoke me a kipper. I'll be back for breakfast.
Old Jun 4th 2006, 4:14 pm
Reunited

Bad. Oh yes, but in a good way?

Just think of the drinking possibilities in Canada: Sleemans, Crown Royal, Icewine etc, etc...

Mind you, we'll need to find jobs too.

Pour me another JD and smoke me a kipper. I'll be back for breakfast.

I know Sitting out in the patio of your local with a nice cold beer and that great big fire in the sky doing it's best.

Where are you planning on moving to anyway ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.