Anyone enlighten me?

Old Sep 17th 2006, 3:56 am
sticky beaking

R2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to behold
Default Anyone enlighten me?

Having just read Raine66's thread on 'life', I got to thinking about a series of books I used to read as a kid, but I can't remember the name of them.

They were adventure books, that after each page, gave you options of where to go next, and to have a different adventure each time

eg, -if you want to take the door to the left, go to page 6
- to open the trap door and go down, go to page 9

etc etc...............can anyone else remember these or enlighten me as to their name????
Old Sep 17th 2006, 8:39 am
Happy Bunnies

Flossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone enlighten me?

Originally Posted by R2D2
Having just read Raine66's thread on 'life', I got to thinking about a series of books I used to read as a kid, but I can't remember the name of them.

They were adventure books, that after each page, gave you options of where to go next, and to have a different adventure each time

eg, -if you want to take the door to the left, go to page 6
- to open the trap door and go down, go to page 9

etc etc...............can anyone else remember these or enlighten me as to their name????
I uised to looove these - they were the 'choose your own adventure' books - see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choose_Your_Own_Adventure. Wonder if you can get them anywhere now.
Flossie
Old Sep 17th 2006, 9:33 am
Bright light!!

Tiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone enlighten me?

Hmmm, there was also another version where you had to roll dice to move through the book and you had to keep notes on what things you had found, what weapons and healing things etc. They were slightly darker I think than these but they were also great - no idea what they are though, which is a real arse cos they were great too and now it's going to bug me

They're not the choose your own nightmare... oh man, i'm gonna have to go on a hunt now