Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Alternative Good Music Thread

The Alternative Good Music Thread

Old Dec 25th 2016, 9:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Canuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Alternative Good Music Thread

Running for the bus in my flash blue suit
Someone shouts out poof
So I put in the boot
I don't want to wear it
It's my boss that tells me to
So when you laugh at me
You only laugh at you

Anyway who gives a damn
I'm doing the best I can
Anyway who gives a damn
I'm doing the best I can
Everybody's on a lead
We're all dogsbody's

Look at me in anger
But I've got to survive
So when you look at me
You better run and hide
I don't want to go to work
But I've got to get my pay
The weekend's getting nearer
I won't go in on Monday

Anyway who gives a damn
I'm doing the best I can
Anyway who gives a damn
I'm doing the best I can
Everybody's on a lead
We're all dogsbody's

Looking out the window
People everywhere
But nobody's looking at me
Cos nobody really cares
Two stops to go
I'll soon be there
But it's five past eight
Oh shit I'm late

Anyway who gives a damn
I'm doing the best I can
Anyway who gives a damn
I'm doing the best I can
Everybody's on a lead
We're all dogsbody's

I've listened to the gossip
From my row to the next
Some little boys' lost his conkers
And his aunties budgies' dead
I don't think I can take much more
Of this week and the next
But it ain't no good me worrying
It'll always be the same

Anyway who gives a damn
I'm doing the best I can
Anyway who gives a damn
I'm doing the best I can
Everybody's on a lead
We're all being taken for a walk

Old Dec 25th 2016, 9:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Canuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond repute

Old Dec 28th 2016, 6:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Old Dec 28th 2016, 6:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Old Dec 28th 2016, 6:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Old Dec 28th 2016, 9:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Old Dec 28th 2016, 9:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Old Dec 28th 2016, 9:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Old Dec 28th 2016, 9:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Something's happened what's gone wrong
Going down the dole got to sign on
Millions of kids with nowt to do
You better watch out they're after you

Alternative
I don't wanna join the army
Alternative
I know it's a waste of time
Alternative
No alternative is what they say
Alternative
The choice is mine

Politicians what do they care
They're all money grabbers they're after their share
They don't even care if you get shot
Cause there ain't no way they'll be there

Do you really want to die
Alternative
Kill other people just to survive
Alternative
Only the dead have their freedom
Alternative
It's the living that's got to suffer most
Alternative

Old Dec 28th 2016, 10:18 pm
I need a walk

Stinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond repute

Canuck, you have certainly earned your spurs in this thread, 211 out of 218 attributed to you- even higher proportion to me in the Stinky snapchat one!
Old Dec 28th 2016, 10:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Old Dec 31st 2016, 7:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Old Dec 31st 2016, 7:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Old Dec 31st 2016, 7:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Old Dec 31st 2016, 7:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.