Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

"Already gone" - the who, why and wheretofore...

"Already gone" - the who, why and wheretofore...

Old Aug 17th 2009, 6:57 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Already gone" - the who, why and wheretofore...

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
True - you sometimes make me laugh so I guess that proves that they were never that high to begin with...........
Glad to be of service.
Old Aug 17th 2009, 6:58 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Glad to be of service.
Actually, I was just about to revise that to 'most of the time'................
Old Aug 17th 2009, 7:00 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, I was just about to revise that to 'most of the time'................
WOW a compliment (I assume you meant it as a compliment?)
Old Aug 17th 2009, 7:07 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

WOW a compliment (I assume you meant it as a compliment?)
Oh, I've always said you make me laugh Butch, and if you check back you'll see I've said many times I think you're actually a nice guy (although you try to hide it well ).

Shocking I know. Think it's time I had a coffee, it's far too early for all this.
Old Aug 17th 2009, 7:18 am
Banned

Oh, I've always said you make me laugh Butch, and if you check back you'll see I've said many times I think you're actually a nice guy (although you try to hide it well ).

Shocking I know. Think it's time I had a coffee, it's far too early for all this.
OK, you're getting mean again (its too late to make a pot of coffee here apparently and I could murder one )
Old Aug 17th 2009, 3:29 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to be of service.
With the amount of posting I've done lately - any humour is probably more to do with the proverbial monkeys and typewriters.
Old Aug 17th 2009, 5:56 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Alan2005
With the amount of posting I've done lately - any humour is probably more to do with the proverbial monkeys and typewriters.
What you mean you know have the entire writings of shakespeare stored on your hard drive?
Old Aug 18th 2009, 9:25 am
BE gremlin

T-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of light

I've gone again, Lord knows where I've got to this time......

If anyone sees me about can they give me a shout and I'll come and collect myself........

Ta
Old Aug 18th 2009, 10:48 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by T-Pot
I've gone again, Lord knows where I've got to this time......

If anyone sees me about can they give me a shout and I'll come and collect myself........

Ta
Coooeeeee, I see ya!
Old Aug 18th 2009, 10:49 am
BE gremlin

T-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of light

Phew, thank goodness for that!

I was getting really worried!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 18th 2009, 10:50 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Phew, thank goodness for that!

I was getting really worried!!!!!!!!!

Are you feeling ok now...do you need me to get you anything?
Old Aug 18th 2009, 10:51 am
BE gremlin

a large gin and a lie down in a darkened room should do it.......

Thanks
Old Aug 18th 2009, 10:56 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

a large gin and a lie down in a darkened room should do it.......

Thanks
No problem....take the door to the left, down the stairs and the room is on the right.....i've turned the light on so you can see your way, just flick the switch off when you reach the bed... oh...and a very large gin is waiting for you too...
Old Aug 18th 2009, 10:57 am
BE gremlin

Flirtyknickers.......... my new bestest friend!

Old Aug 18th 2009, 11:00 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Flirtyknickers.......... my new bestest friend!

Aww....

(I'm not normally this nice)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.