Reload this Page >

Where to have a nice wedding?

Where to have a nice wedding?

Old Sep 21st 2011, 4:51 pm
Just Joined

165721 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Where to have a nice wedding?

Hi,

I have just moved to Malta and my partner is joining me in the New Year. We plan to get married next year here, and I would just like anyone's recommendations for nice venues...

We are looking for somewhere historical, not a fancy hotel or function room, with sea views. An old house, a fort, something along those lines... There wouldn't be many people, probably no more than 40. If there is somewhere that fits the description that can carry out civil weddings, but would require moving somewhere else for the reception, that's fine.

So if you have got married somewhere nice please let me know, or if you have been somewhere special and believe they may do weddings, again, let me know.

Cheers everyone,

Jack
Old Feb 7th 2012, 3:24 pm
Just Joined

Manuia has a spectacular aura aboutManuia has a spectacular aura aboutManuia has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Where to have a nice wedding?

My very best wishes to the bride and groom !
Firstly, I hope that you did find a historico-romantico-magical kind of place to celebrate this special day. Then that you've settled nicely in your newfound land and home. And that the love of your family won't detour you -too far or too long- from your your taste for books.... (impossible, I know : I am incurable myself)....

Sending my warmest regards to you and your loved one(s).

Sabine Ferguson
Old Jul 12th 2012, 8:28 am
Just Joined

165721 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Where to have a nice wedding?

Well we did it, Holy Trinity Church in Sliema (history) and Terrazza Restaurant in Spinola (the sea)...!