Reload this Page >

Young Single Male Working in Malta

Young Single Male Working in Malta

Old Mar 7th 2018, 10:57 am
Just Joined

sidisking is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Young Single Male Working in Malta

Hi All,

I am 24 and have been working as a CAD/Architectural Technician for the past 4 years.

I've recently been contacted by a company who are looking for a CAD technician to work full time for their Malta based office.

It seems like a really interesting position and have always wanted to work abroad. I've travelled all over the place but have never been to Malta.

If it progresses and it seems like I could be offered the job I'll make a trip to Malta to see if for myself.

Until that point can anyone give me an idea of what Malta is like for young people? What sort of lifestyle can I expect? I am single and have nothing tying me down in the UK.

Thanks Josh.
Old Mar 12th 2018, 3:11 pm
Just Joined

guillaumehefty is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Young Single Male Working in Malta

Hi sidisking

I'm a young student who's doing his internship in Malta. I've been here for 2 months now and I think i'm able to answer you !
I don't know where exactly you're supposed to work, but know that everything is really close to everything in Malta. Life is pretty good, as the other EU countries, but with a Mediterranean climate more.
If you like to hang out, Paceville is the place. A lot of bars, nightclubs (free most of the time), with prices way cheaper than in UK !
Seriously, when you're between 20 and 30, Malta is the place to be in order to have fun !

Next to this, people are cool, friendly, and there are lots of strangers who are waiting for you ! (so do I).

Enjoy your trip in Malta dude, I hope I was clear haha !