Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Malta
Reload this Page >

Question About Apartment Location

Question About Apartment Location

Old Nov 8th 2014, 10:31 pm
Just Joined

uh ranger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Question About Apartment Location

I am relocating to Malta in January and am looking to rent a very modern, contemporary (high end?) two bedroom apartment. I am willing to spend a decent chunk on the place for this and obviously it should have heating, air conditioning and all frills. I am guessing it will cost between 1400-1700 per month.

I plan to live close to where I work. I've to pick an office location too and provisional research leads me to think I'll be in the Sliema, Giza or Ta' Xbix area. I am involved in online marketing and work closely with gaming companies.

Is there any apartments of the kind I am looking for in that area or has any one any recommendations. I think there are new developments around that area. Any help appreciated.
Old Nov 8th 2014, 11:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Gozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Question About Apartment Location

Following because that's the sort of living i'll be looking for when I finally eventually get my arse back home.
Old Nov 8th 2014, 11:56 pm
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Question About Apartment Location

Originally Posted by uh ranger
I am relocating to Malta in January and am looking to rent a very modern, contemporary (high end?) two bedroom apartment. I am willing to spend a decent chunk on the place for this and obviously it should have heating, air conditioning and all frills. I am guessing it will cost between 1400-1700 per month.

I plan to live close to where I work. I've to pick an office location too and provisional research leads me to think I'll be in the Sliema, Giza or Ta' Xbix area. I am involved in online marketing and work closely with gaming companies.

Is there any apartments of the kind I am looking for in that area or has any one any recommendations. I think there are new developments around that area. Any help appreciated.
begin your search here, click on the sale, rent tab then the location. Always try to get furnished

Frank Salt Real Estate Malta

Property in Malta | Letting in Malta | Real Estate in Malta