Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Malta
Reload this Page >

Moving to Malta. Total cost and process.

Moving to Malta. Total cost and process.

Old Dec 14th 2017, 8:02 am
Just Joined

robotdaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to Malta. Total cost and process.

Hi. I'm saving up to move to Malta next year.
We have a van and will drive there.
Can anyone tell me a rundown of the whole process and costs involved.
Doesn't need to be in great detail, just a step by process. I can research the details.
But any help at all is gratefully received. I am up to £1200 so far.
I'm thinking maybe I need £3000-£4000.
Thank you
Old Dec 14th 2017, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Malta. Total cost and process.

Originally Posted by robotdaz
Hi. I'm saving up to move to Malta next year.
We have a van and will drive there.
Can anyone tell me a rundown of the whole process and costs involved.
Doesn't need to be in great detail, just a step by process. I can research the details.
But any help at all is gratefully received. I am up to £1200 so far.
I'm thinking maybe I need £3000-£4000.
Thank you
Cost for what? For driving there? Renting a house? Setting up a home?
Old Dec 14th 2017, 10:03 am
Just Joined

robotdaz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Thairetired2016
Cost for what? For driving there? Renting a house? Setting up a home?
Hi
Basically a step by step process from start to finish. Starting from what I need to do in UK to setting up home in Malta. We'll rent property when there. Don't worry about cost of petrol etc. It's mainly the legal and official stuff really. Like getting permissions, paperwork etc. I've read lots of things online, but not in any order. I'd like to know where to start, then what to do next etc. But I want make sure I have more than enough money. We are dad (uk), daughter (uk), mother (non EU, but has leave to remain and work in UK), Dog and Cat.
Thank you
Old Apr 8th 2018, 1:45 pm
Just Joined

Inguna is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi. Read your post and would love to know same. How to move to Malta. Would be thankful for reply. Kindest regards
Old Apr 8th 2018, 2:45 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inguna
Hi. Read your post and would love to know same. How to move to Malta. Would be thankful for reply. Kindest regards
The original poster made just the two posts in December and hasn't posted since, I really suspect you will NOT get a reply, you would be better off starting your own thread.