Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Malta
Reload this Page >

moving help and advice

moving help and advice

Old May 22nd 2015, 4:33 pm
Just Joined

amynsean32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile moving help and advice

My husband and I, along with our two young children have decided to take the plunge and are going to move to Malta next year.
We were wanting to visit prior to moving because my husband has never been. I however have been there 8times lol. Is there any way of getting there cheaply instaed of hundreds of pounds on a holiday. We ao like to see houses to rent and schools and basically real life not the tourist thi.gs I have done.
Does anyone have any help or advice?
Thanks all xxx
Old May 23rd 2015, 1:09 am
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: moving help and advice

some folks drive, other find the lowest cost return flights, or a package deal that includes flight + hotel

Cheap Flights from Belfast to Luqa Malta International | Skyscanner

Then if you want to know & see low cost accommodation

Short and Long Let Property in Malta by Quicklets | RENT NOW

http://www.quicklets.com.mt/short-let-

expect if you move to look at the range of approx €400+/mth for a furnished 2 bedroom apartment

Agents such as quicklets above

Bernards Real estate and property to rent and for sale in Malta - BRE

Frank Salt Frank Salt Real Estate Malta

on primary schools

https://www.gov.mt/en/Services-And-I...Education.aspx
Old May 23rd 2015, 11:20 am
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: moving help and advice

to add to the last post

Flights

Belfast BFS to Malta - Cheap Flights £51.49 or less

https://www.ryanair.com/en/flights-to-malta/

Rentals

Letting - Belair Property Malta