Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Malta
Reload this Page >

Malta Holidays?

Malta Holidays?

Old Mar 5th 2008, 8:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

bromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to behold
Default Malta Holidays?

I'm in the UK at the moment and looking at relocating back to the US with my 2 children. Before we move this summer I want to take my children to Malta over Easter. Would anyone tell me which is the best resort for a single Mum and 2 young children to go to for a week?? I've heard Silema is quite nice and not too far from Valetta.
Old Mar 5th 2008, 10:54 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Malta Holidays?

I stayed in Melhia Bay some time back and that was very pleasant, although iirc it was a bit of a distance from Valetta
Old Mar 6th 2008, 8:32 am

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

May be this travel forum can help. http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum...348-Malta.html There are reviews of hotels and advice either from the forum or via the buttons on the left. They also have a booking service, but we expect once you have found a hotel then you will be able to find a better price elsewhere.
Old Mar 7th 2008, 7:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

bromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for both replies - they are very helpful. I think I ideally want to be in the south near to Valletta.