Go Back   British Expats / Living & Moving Abroad / Europe / Malta

Thread Tools
Old Oct 1st 2017, 8:50 am   #1
Just Joined
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 1
Seawave is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ID Card needed for my girlfriend.

Hi Guys, I wonder if I could seek your advice. I have lived and worked in Malta for the last 7 yrs. My girlfriend now is now living with me. She is an EU national. I have a good job and there is no need for her to work as I can luckily support her. What documents would she/I need in order for her to get an ID card. I can show savings and tax paid. Would that be enough for Evans Building? Many thanks for your answers.
Seawave is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   British Expats / Living & Moving Abroad / Europe / Malta

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT. The time now is 2:39 pm.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 1999-2010 BritishExpats.com