Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Malta
Reload this Page >

Easter in Malta

Easter in Malta

Old Jan 26th 2012, 10:29 pm
Just Joined

Armchair Traveller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Easter in Malta

I'm thinking of spending Easter in Malta and hope some of you kind people can give me some tips. I prefer self-catering to hotels, so I will need to rent an apartment.

What kind of weather can I expect in early April? Would I be wasting my time packing tshirts and swimwear?

Which area is best for a mix of beach (weather permitting) and sightseeing?

Can anyone recommend a good website for holiday rentals?

Thanks in advance for any advice.
Old Jan 28th 2012, 5:52 am
Forum Regular

maltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to beholdmaltaman is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Easter in Malta

Hi A.T. Easter weather is usually the best time of the year if you don't like it too hot, the sea is probably at it's coldest after the winter but i have swum in it myself at that time so it must be bearable, beaches are not too far from wherever you choose but the South, Sliema or Gozo are best for beach/sightseeing, try this site as a starter for acommodation, www.visitmalta.com. good luck, hope you enjoy it.
Old Jan 28th 2012, 1:24 pm
Just Joined

Armchair Traveller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Easter in Malta

Many thanks Maltaman. I shall check out that website.