Real Estate Agent KL

Old Jun 26th 2016, 2:16 pm
Just Joined

StoffelNZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Real Estate Agent KL

Hi,

We are planning to settle in KL under the MM2H program towards the end of the year. We are currently in KL and would like to visit some condos to get an idea of what our budget could get us. Can anyone recommend a good real estate agent that would be able to show us around a few properties? We are interested in the Bangsar/Mont Kiara areas.

Thanks
Old Jun 27th 2016, 1:23 am
JC3
¿uo buıob s,ʇɐɥʍ

JC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Real Estate Agent KL

Originally Posted by StoffelNZ
Hi,

We are planning to settle in KL under the MM2H program...Can anyone recommend a good real estate agent that would be able to show us around a few properties? We are interested in the Bangsar/Mont Kiara areas.
Hi StoffelNZ and a warm welcome to the Malaysia Forum.

Exciting times for you!

Sorry that I cannot answer your question personally (I’m in Penang) but I’m sure some forumers on here will know. There’s a lot of knowledge about MM2H and Malaysia amongst the friendly forumers here, so you’ve come to the right place.

Back to your question about recommending real estate agents in KL -

Once you have made 3 posts, the ‘Private Message’ (PM) function will work. Many forumers prefer to use the PM function for personal recommendations, and it helps stops advertising in forum posts .

To quickly make 3 posts, you could for example, simply reply ‘OK thanks’ to this post (your Post #2), and reply ‘Good Post’ to another post on the forum (your Post #3).

Once you Log –In, you will see there’s a ‘Private Message’ link under your username at the top right of the screenpage.

<snip>

Blimey. This has become an essay.

JC3

Last edited by BEVS; Jun 27th 2016 at 10:31 pm. Reason: Plse keep the grumbles to the grumbling threads or to PM. Ta
Old Jun 27th 2016, 2:14 am
Just Joined

Thanks JC3. One more post to go!

Originally Posted by JC3
Hi StoffelNZ and a warm welcome to the Malaysia Forum.

Exciting times for you!

Sorry that I cannot answer your question personally (I’m in Penang) but I’m sure some forumers on here will know. There’s a lot of knowledge about MM2H and Malaysia amongst the friendly forumers here, so you’ve come to the right place.

Back to your question about recommending real estate agents in KL -

Once you have made 3 posts, the ‘Private Message’ (PM) function will work. Many forumers prefer to use the PM function for personal recommendations, and it helps stops advertising in forum posts

To quickly make 3 posts, you could for example, simply reply ‘OK thanks’ to this post (your Post #2), and reply ‘Good Post’ to another post on the forum (your Post #3).

Once you Log –In, you will see there’s a ‘Private Message’ link under your username at the top right of the screenpage.

Blimey. This has become an essay.

JC3

Last edited by BEVS; Jun 27th 2016 at 10:32 pm. Reason: adjust quote is all
Old Jun 27th 2016, 2:27 am
JC3
¿uo buıob s,ʇɐɥʍ

JC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks JC3. One more post to go!
Great!
Q. How long are you in KL for on this trip? (prompting #3)
Old Jun 27th 2016, 2:29 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by JC3
Great!
One week.
Old Jun 27th 2016, 2:33 am
JC3
¿uo buıob s,ʇɐɥʍ

One week.
Yikes! Calling BE forumers in KL.

Please hurry up and reply to StoffelNZ with some Real Estate Agent recommendations, he's only here for a week, and needs some help.

JC3
Old Jun 27th 2016, 3:48 am
BE Enthusiast

eCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond repute

Just go on Mudah, contact the agents of a few places you like and they will happily show you other places as well as soon as they know what you are exactly interested in.
Old Jun 27th 2016, 4:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Parnell has a reputation beyond reputeParnell has a reputation beyond reputeParnell has a reputation beyond reputeParnell has a reputation beyond reputeParnell has a reputation beyond reputeParnell has a reputation beyond reputeParnell has a reputation beyond reputeParnell has a reputation beyond reputeParnell has a reputation beyond reputeParnell has a reputation beyond reputeParnell has a reputation beyond repute

We have a house in Bangsar - 4 levels but looking to develop it into small apartment block of 8 levels
Old Jun 27th 2016, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

SushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond repute

Take a look at the websites for condo's in KL. Select a few you like and write an email to the agents who offer these condo's (or send them a Whatsapp message, which often results in faster responses). Expect a response rate of 50%. The ones who do respond are often willing to show you more condo's besides the one you wrote them about.
Some examples, without a recommendation:
http://www.iproperty.com.my
http://www.propertyguru.com.my
Old Jun 27th 2016, 2:52 pm
Forum Regular

montakute has a reputation beyond reputemontakute has a reputation beyond reputemontakute has a reputation beyond reputemontakute has a reputation beyond reputemontakute has a reputation beyond reputemontakute has a reputation beyond reputemontakute has a reputation beyond reputemontakute has a reputation beyond reputemontakute has a reputation beyond reputemontakute has a reputation beyond reputemontakute has a reputation beyond repute

StoffelNZ, I just sent you a PM with an agent's name & contact info that I got from someone else. As I mentioned in the PM, I do not have first-hand experience with this agent.
Old Jun 27th 2016, 10:33 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Karma all round for all the helpful posts.
Threads like these around BE are smashing.
Old Jun 28th 2016, 5:48 am
Hostage Negotiator

InVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Karma all round for all the helpful posts.
Threads like these around BE are smashing.
Maybe you need to read more threads BEVS.
Old Jul 20th 2016, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

kiat137 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, to do investment, settle down, retired in Malaysia you may need to consider about the long stay visa Malaysia My 2nd Home (MM2H).
Old Sep 1st 2016, 12:54 pm
Just Joined

stw1310 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JC3
Great!
Hi how did it go with five ding a home?
Old Sep 1st 2016, 12:55 pm
Just Joined

stw1310 is an unknown quantity at this point

*finding