Reload this Page >

pedal bike hire in Kota Kinabalu

pedal bike hire in Kota Kinabalu

Old Jul 22nd 2014, 6:35 am
Just Joined

irishal_0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question pedal bike hire in Kota Kinabalu

Hi,
I am visiting KK in August for a temporary work assignment - only 10 days or so. I was hoping to hire a bike, preferably a road bike. I've tried the usual google search but almost all of the search results are for day trips whereas just want to hire the bike an do my own thing.
Does anyone know of any bike shops in KK that hire out bikes?

Many thanks.
Alan
Old Jul 22nd 2014, 12:46 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pedal bike hire in Kota Kinabalu

Hello....just to say Welcome to the forum

Cannot help you re KK as I am in Penang but, hopefully, someone will be along to assist shortly.
Old Aug 5th 2014, 3:12 am
KK Resident - Retired

Hovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: pedal bike hire in Kota Kinabalu

Hi irishal_0, not sure if I am to late to help - just read your post. I don't recall any bike hire places but you could try the tourist offices in the block between Merdeka and Suria Sabah or post a request on Expats in KK web site. If you do manage to hire, or borrow one, there is a new cycle and running path around Likas Bay.