Moving Back To KL

Old Jul 23rd 2009, 1:24 pm
Just Joined

STK1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving Back To KL

My husband and I are moving to KL (we lived there in 2003/4).

We are currently looking at rental properties in Federal Hill. My husband will be working in Petronas Towers.

I would appreciate some feedback on Federal Hill. What is like to live there. What are the pros & cons.

Last time we were in KL we lived in a Condo in Persiaran Ritchie, off Jalan Ampang. However, we now have a small dog and want to live somewhere where we have a garden and a safe environment in which we can walk him.

We chose Federal Hill because it is close to KL Sentral and my husband can use the LRT. We only want to have 1 car.

Any feedback would be very welcome.

Thanks
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 1:35 pm
never settled

S E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to all
Default Re: Moving Back To KL

Originally Posted by STK1
My husband and I are moving to KL (we lived there in 2003/4).

We are currently looking at rental properties in Federal Hill. My husband will be working in Petronas Towers.

I would appreciate some feedback on Federal Hill. What is like to live there. What are the pros & cons.

Last time we were in KL we lived in a Condo in Persiaran Ritchie, off Jalan Ampang. However, we now have a small dog and want to live somewhere where we have a garden and a safe environment in which we can walk him.

We chose Federal Hill because it is close to KL Sentral and my husband can use the LRT. We only want to have 1 car.

Any feedback would be very welcome.

Thanks
Sorry but where's "KL"?

Edit: Sorry my slow brain worked it out
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 1:55 pm
Just Joined

STK1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving Back To KL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.