Go Back   British Expats / Living & Moving Abroad / Far East and Asia / Malaysia

Old Apr 26th 2017, 11:40 am   #46
eCdD 
Forum Regular

eCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Long Term Social Visit Pass (LTSVP or LTVP)

As far as I know a kid that goes to school needs not a LTSVP but a student pass. So even if your kids don´t go to school already be prepared that the LTSVP will get useless soon and you need to apply for a Student visa and pass anyway.
eCdD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th 2017, 4:37 am   #47
Just Joined

alex888 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi sir,

may i know how you change job/company while you are under LTSVP - LTVP - job endorsement in malaysia?

do they require you to bring your spouse to the immigration again?

Thanks,
alex
alex888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd 2017, 4:32 am   #48
Forum Regular

IanBlakeley is just really niceIanBlakeley is just really niceIanBlakeley is just really niceIanBlakeley is just really niceIanBlakeley is just really niceIanBlakeley is just really niceIanBlakeley is just really niceIanBlakeley is just really nice

Had the usual faff getting my first LTSVP 6 months ago, our mistakes on the forms, not having our adult children's birth certificates etc, basically didn't get all the forms as expected by the immigration folks. Anyway got it and as expected I initially got 6 months, so as it falls due while we're out of the country and with the Hari Raya holiday coming up went this week for the first renewal, less forms and no need to get the RM10 separate chop, just the proof of income and the completed forms including the one chopped by the commissionaire of oaths. I asked for 5 years, the first officer said her boss won't go for that make it 3, however, in the end was given a 1 year extension starting from the expiry of the current pass. Think I have the order of the forms down pat now so hopefully next year it should be relatively simple and take no more than 1/2 a day again.
IanBlakeley is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   British Expats / Living & Moving Abroad / Far East and Asia / Malaysia