Ferringhi Villas

Old Dec 18th 2016, 11:14 am
Just Joined

JustAnotherFerringhi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ferringhi Villas

Hi all! I just joined as I'll be moving to Penang in 2017

I currently live in Thailand, have visited Penang several times and am planning to move there in 2017 as soon as I find the right (rental) property. I won't be buying property in Malaysia.

I have a couple of cats and would hence prefer a landed property. Ferringhi Villas seems a promising development, I've been there and liked it. Currently comparing available units and a few other properties and doing research on safety etc. I'm happy with Ferringhi Villas location wise.

Would any of you know anything about Ferringhi Villas (good/bad) or maybe even live there?
Old Dec 19th 2016, 7:30 am
BE Enthusiast

SushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ferringhi Villas

Welcome to Penang. I don't know about the Ferringhi Villas.
Recently somebody else mentioned about coming to Penang with cats. There seems to be some paperwork and formalities involved with that. I hope that you have already figured that out.
Old Dec 19th 2016, 8:30 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by SushiFan
Welcome to Penang. I don't know about the Ferringhi Villas.
Recently somebody else mentioned about coming to Penang with cats. There seems to be some paperwork and formalities involved with that. I hope that you have already figured that out.
Yes, thank you. I'm aware of the requirements, remains to figure out how to get them to Penang since none of the airlines flying directly from Bkk to Penang transport pets in any form or shape. I'll have to fly to KL (supposedly one of those airlines will carry pets), drive or catch the extremely slow Bkk - Padang Besar train. In all of those scenarios, the cats will be quarantined outside of Penang - either KL or Padang Besar, which is not ideal, but looks like there's no way around that.
Old Dec 19th 2016, 2:51 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

I've not actually been into the development but I know a couple who live there and have been living there for a long while, and they seem to be happy with things there. At least I've not heard any moans...so go for it.
Old Dec 20th 2016, 1:52 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by bakedbean
I've not actually been into the development but I know a couple who live there and have been living there for a long while, and they seem to be happy with things there. At least I've not heard any moans...so go for it.
Thanks, much appreciated